hi ya baron no I dont have a .458 win mag yet but i have shells for 1 hehehe I guess that can be a new redneck joke "If you have bullets forr a gun you don't own yet, ya might be a redneck." lol
Hi ya sure thing ill post more pics tomorrow, iffin yall dont mind lookin at em i also have coin and stamp collections as well.I saw on here a few guys had kool knife collections so I thought I'd show my guns.Thanks for the replies yall
I use to have a big collection sold it years back when I decided to take up treasure hunting..I still have a couple...My carry gun a RUGER 345 .45 AUTO...and a old H&R 32 S&W REVOLVER I found treasure hunting..heres a photo.
Beach-Hunter, that .32 is a sweet piece. In fact, the .32 caliber itself is a nice all-around size for men and women. Too bad more folks don't appreciate its versatility--increased popularity could drive down the price of the ammo.