What's new

MY STORY IN AMERICAN DIGGER MAG*MARCH ISSUE

HEAVYMETALNUT

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
3,465
Reaction score
2,997
Golden Thread
6
Location
CT
🥇 Banner finds
6
Detector(s) used
White's MXT All Pro,White's MX Sport , White's XLT E-Series,White's eagle spectrum,White's Silver Eagle & White's 4000-D
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I submitted a story on colonial cellar holes.it's available now.march issue
 

Attachments

  • AMERICAN DIGGER STORY 002.webp
    AMERICAN DIGGER STORY 002.webp
    49.5 KB · Views: 172
  • AMERICAN DIGGER STORY 001.webp
    AMERICAN DIGGER STORY 001.webp
    73.3 KB · Views: 148
  • AMERICAN DIGGER STORY 003.webp
    AMERICAN DIGGER STORY 003.webp
    79.3 KB · Views: 160
  • AMERICAN DIGGER STORY 004.webp
    AMERICAN DIGGER STORY 004.webp
    61.2 KB · Views: 175
Cool, great story, I read it and wondered if the author was on here. Great Job.
 
Congrats on being a published author.
 
your choice of detector is superb
 
Congrats on making the feature story in the best of the MD mags :thumbsup:
 
Congrats on a great article. American Digger magazine is the best metal detecting magazine I have ever seen. I read every story and can't wait for the next issue.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom