fredinbelize
Hero Member
- Joined
- May 22, 2007
- Messages
- 799
- Reaction score
- 558
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Huntington Beach,CA
- Detector(s) used
- Ace250
Whites Surf PI Pro
AT Pro
- Primary Interest:
- Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Today the surge made a 4-5 foot wall or cut so I was all excited.
I could only squeeze in two shifts of an hour each.
No gold or silver but a load of clad.
27 quarters
26 dimes
12 nickels
22 pennies
1 peso
pair of pliers
hooks and weights
my third St.Christopher
And then the weird pottery plaque, which has three nails in it, what was that doing on the beach?
Hopefully I can do better tomorrow!
I could only squeeze in two shifts of an hour each.
No gold or silver but a load of clad.
27 quarters
26 dimes
12 nickels
22 pennies
1 peso
pair of pliers
hooks and weights
my third St.Christopher
And then the weird pottery plaque, which has three nails in it, what was that doing on the beach?
Hopefully I can do better tomorrow!
Attachments
Upvote
0
I was like Its gonna be good,but like you I had only coins
while you have surf and scoopin'.
I hope things turn around for all of you!
to all of you who dirt & dig






