What's new

My teller loves me!!!

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did 2 boxes of half's today, both were skunks.... >:( Well I went to one of my banks after work to cashout. When I went up to the business counter I saw 1 teller working the driveups and the business line. I saw a lot of cars at the drive up so I said take care of them first as it will take a while running my coins through the machine (they usually have to change bags when I come in), she was very happy I said that. Well finally I handed my canvas bag over to the teller (I always deal with her, she is a smokin hot 20 something and everytime I come in she always greets me by name, even when she is working the regular lines) and she ran them through the machine. She came back over to me and said there was $1,325.38!!!!! I said WHAT??? She said $1,325.38!!!! I laughed and said no way. She asked if it was short. For a split second I thought SCORE!!! But I maned up and said I only had 2 boxes - $1,000. She was in tears and thanked me like a hundred times. She said that it would of come out of her pay and since it was kinda big that she probably would of been fired. I have to admit it was a good feeling doing the RIGHT thing!!!! Hopefully this will give me some mojo for my next boxes of half's. :thumbsup:

I guess somebody came earlier in the day and she forgot to enter the total or clear the machine. :icon_scratch:
 
Upvote 0
Almost always best to follow truth. Hopefully she rewards you, in silver or somethin else. Hope you score some good boxes tomorrow!
 
Good job and the right thing will pay off eventually in this life or the next.

-Golden Silver
 
Narthoniel said:
Almost always best to follow truth. Hopefully she rewards you, in silver or somethin else. Hope you score some good boxes tomorrow!
Yeah, a reward of "somthin else" would be cool to! WTG Fiend! Now tear up those boxes! FFD
 
LOL
 
Re: My teller loves me!!! LOVE HER BACK!

YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!! When time is appropriate you can ask her to put an email out to the other branches. APB! About you being an IKE and kennedy collector! ::)
If you know what I mean. :wink: I get more silver from small loose change and rolls than I do the big Boxes :thumbsup:
 
If the 40 something episodes I have watched of "My Name is Earl" proves anything, it is that karma does exist. You did the right thing. I had a something similar happen to me, and did the right thing also. The teller I helped has always been grateful.
 
awesome bro, my hats off to you for your display of honesty, time to ask her out on a date now, she "owes" you...lol
 
I don't think tellers make very much so you probably saved her from a lot of misery both on the job and at home. Good to see some honest are still out there.
 
Well Done. You will be rewarded


Darth Walker
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom