What's new

My third box, and my first Walker

Scott (Mich)

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2007
Messages
496
Reaction score
90
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Picked this box up when I went to cash my paycheck and the the teller asked if I wanted it. Heh did not have to think too long on that one.

Before

Box#3.webp

I had searched about a third of the box with still nothing when I got a 40%, then another, then the Walker. Boy it sure looked out of place in the roll. The '65 I think was never handled by too many people.

3-40s&aW.webp

Anyway that is my adventure for this week.

Happy Hunting All,

Scott (Mid-Mich)
 
Upvote 0
Nice score!
Congrats!
 
Nice going Scott! Those Walkers are sure great to see.
 
Congrats on your first Walker Scott. I'm sure there are many more coming your way in the future. Don't you just love that design? My favorite!

Your right about the 65....it looks to be in great shape. It must have been tucked away for a long time.

Again, kudos and keep em coming Scott......
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom