What's new

My TNet friends

Be strong "for him". It's going to hurt him to know the loss you are going through. Be a rock for him and remember the rewards he'll be going towards. Hoping and praying for you both....
 
I'm so sorry you are both going through this...so many of us care, please continue to reach out and know you and your husband are in my prayers..

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
 
I am sorry to hear such sad news .. But you do have from myself and my family prayers for you and your family….. And there is alway's hope .. with prayer..
 
Prayers to you and your husband. Make sure to take care of yourself while you are caring for him. Don't be afraid to ask for help from others if you need to.
 
Love and light from my place to yours'!
 
My prayers are being sent as I type this message. I will continue to pray for your husband and for you as well. God bless you both.
 
It truly amazes me to see how many people really care for others that are suffering. I want to say I am praying that God puts his hand on this and strengthens your Husband and gives you peace in your heart knowing that he is with you and your Husband. God is Great!
 
God bless you both. My prayers go out to you and your husband. I know what you are going through as my wife is a 4 time survivor. When she was diagnosed, she had a 10% survival rate, and she beat it. It will be hard, but every ones prayers will help make you strong. God still gives miracles, and will pray for one for your husband and you.
 
Is there no chance for a transplant?
I'm so sorry for the news you all have received. I have seen miracles of every type and I know what God can do, For these my family and my church will be praying.
I also know that things just don't always go the way we want.. I've been a minister for 30 years, don't know why yet.
But I do know, that our God is a good God, and that he loves you and your husband and your family. The best prayer then, is "nevertheless, Thy will be done." So we'll be praying that too.. Since it sounds like he and you all know the Lord.... may I tell you in Jesus' name, "Everything will be alright".
Prayers on the way.
 
I feel your pain, a friend of mine died from similar cancer 1 1/2 years ago!
My brother is fighting Carcinoma Cancer now as we speak!
Some research I have done led me to look for other alternatives for him incase the chemo doesn't work!
1- sharks don't get cancer, eat shark cartilage!
2- pacific yew trees bark will also fight cancer. ( don't know how to extract the barks chemical)
3- Blue blood from the horseshoe crab is also used to fight off cancer!
4- Pray!
5- There has to be more medicinal plants....
Anyone have other suggestions?
 
I feel compelled to comment though I have no miracles
As a 'mature' man who has seen the brevity of life, my heart goes with yours
Years ago I knew a young woman who was dying of breast cancer and I learned so much from her
With a short prognosis she decided to forgo the painful treatments and live as best she could
I will always remember with a smile her fearless, live every moment attitude
And honestly hope to follow her example if I can be so strong

I always smile and think of her whenever I hear the song 'my immortal' ( if I had any idea how I would post the video for you)
be that for your husband - be there to help him fight his fears - be there to help him dry his tears
and most of all help him live every second of life he is granted

 
Sorry to read of you two's dilemma Lady Pirate.
A" dammit all" sent with prayers and damp eyes.
Savor the good times and simple pleasures you have had, and continue to share. They help make the shared path special during the time allowed together.
Easy on the wheelies and burnin doughnuts on the bikes competitions though, a couple times a day should suffice...
 
jeff,

Here's the link you requested.



I feel compelled to comment though I have no miracles
As a 'mature' man who has seen the brevity of life, my heart goes with yours
Years ago I knew a young woman who was dying of breast cancer and I learned so much from her
With a short prognosis she decided to forgo the painful treatments and live as best she could
I will always remember with a smile her fearless, live every moment attitude
And honestly hope to follow her example if I can be so strong

I always smile and think of her whenever I hear the song 'my immortal' ( if I had any idea how I would post the video for you)
be that for your husband - be there to help him fight his fears - be there to help him dry his tears
and most of all help him live every second of life he is granted
 
Thank all of you for your prayers and thoughtfulness of just responding to my post. He came home Friday. Everything is happening so fast, in that we discussed and would rather have than a drawn out process. And I still pray hard for God's hand to help us through this. Thank you so much.
 
Thoughts and prayers during this hard time. I am glad your husband was able to make the decisions he wanted and deal with this on his own terms. May you find a little peace in that. To be surrounded by family and friends and lots of love means everything.
God bless you guys.
 
Lady I am so sorry you and your husband are going thru this. Please know that you both are loved and prayed for continuously.
Also keep in mind that as great as our medical doctors are that sometimes they are wrong, and that the mind is a very powerful tool. We all have cancer cells circulating in our bodies that are kept in check by our immune system, so it would be feasible for the body to eradicate the cancer cells if given the chance. Please know also that you are never alone.
A positive attitude is a very good thing to have in this fight.
I have relied on God who is my rock many times when I just could not get thru it on my own. That reliance comes with a strength and peace that is like no other.
We don't know what comes along in this life but we hope and pray for the best, and we go on.
I am passing this onto others who will pray for you guys also.

God bless and keep you,

Karen
 
Sorry it took me this long to see this post. Add my prayers to the others, LP.
 

I am terribly sorry about this heart breaking news for the two of you.
I will most assuredly pray for you, as I myself know... when you can do nothing but pray... JUST PRAY!!
God has his plans in order, and HE knows what He's doing, although we do not.
You have done the most important thing in your life, which takes care of you... Trusting in Jesus.
Gods' loving kindness will take care of you and your husband, no matter how it is HE sees fit.
Hang in there, and stay strong!
 
Last edited:
Heartfelt prayers for you and your families
 
Amen good bless you.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom