What's new

My TNet friends

Lady Pirate

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2011
Messages
516
Reaction score
521
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tallahassee, Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett AT PRO & Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last week my husband went to the E.R. because he thought he had pneumonia from a lingering cold. Found out he had two small blood clots on his right lung. He was released on Friday and Sunday we were back because of very labored breathing. A CT scan did not catch it the first time, but did this time it did and revealed that he has cancer of the liver. After numerous tests, the oncologist told us today it is bad and they could just prolong the inevitable. With a lot of side effects and not quality time left. He said "NO". He is coming home tomorrow, hospice has been called, he will be made comfortable. Maybe four weeks, maybe eight. :BangHead: I am asking for your prayers that God will give me strength to bear this pain and that I can be strong for my husband. Thank you.
 
My prayers are with you. I pray for your strength. I pray for a miracle.

sent from a sending device.
 
Our prayers are with you and him .
 
Hello Friend,
My prayer with you and I hope he get well soon. God give you and him strength to bear the pain and handle that situation easily.
 
I am sorry to hear about your husband and will pray for your family. God is amazing and Is still performing miracles daily. I have seen it with my own eyes. People say sometimes that they guess the only thing left to do now is pray. Praying is without a doubt the most powerful thing we can do. Jesus can heal any sickness or disease. Call on him and ask for the full removal of any cancer from your husband as will I. In fact right now in the name of Jesus we claim that cancer be removed from your husband. I also ask that the Holy Spirit descend upon you and gives you strength and peace that passes all understanding. Also You Tube Jesus Culture Miracle Maker and go deeper than you have ever been in prayer before. It will be the Fathers good pleasure.
 
I don't know you, but prayers for you and your family.
 
This is not some post that you click on the "Like". Prayers are coming. God bless.
 
Through His stripes we are healed. If you don't mind I would like to put you in our church prayer request and as it would be very odd to use your site name would you give first names to use. I have been blessed by God with His healing touch as I have stage 4 Lyme disease that attacked my brain, heart and organs..couldn't walk without walker or canes, have pacemaker etc all at young age but was prayed for and heart and brain and most of body back to normal and able to swing a detector, prayer works.
 
Lady
I`m sorry to hear about your husband my prayers are with you .
May The Living God`s Touch be felt by both of you today...have strength !
Gary
 
Last edited:
My heart hurts for you and with you but I too believe in the power of prayer and that God is The Divine Healer. I'm praying for your strength throughout this as well.
 
I certainly will add my prayers to those of so many others here for both your husband and for you .
 
I pray for you both.I shall continue to claim a miracle for you.
 
Lady Pirate, I will pray for you and your husband. Prayer and love will make you strong. God Bless.
 
Life has a beginning, and life has an end.
We are joyous at the beginning and sad at the end.
Having had an 'out of body' experience after an operation,
I can assure you that the pain that you see at the end is not really felt as you pass.
There is only supreme peace in the end.
Peace be with you, Frank
_Hay in sky.webp
 
Lady P, I'm so sorry. I wish your husband the best and will pray for him, you and your family.
May he find peace.
 
Prayers for your husband, you and your family - God Bless You!
 
Prayers sent ..................
 
I'm so sorry to hear this! My prayers go out for you and your husband...
Try wheat grass juice and feed him only alkaline foods to create an alkaline body as cancer can't survive in an alkaline body!
 
Sorry to read of the challenging news, my prayers are with you and your family as well.
 
I feel compelled to comment though I have no miracles
As a 'mature' man who has seen the brevity of life, my heart goes with yours
Years ago I knew a young woman who was dying of breast cancer and I learned so much from her
With a short prognosis she decided to forgo the painful treatments and live as best she could
I will always remember with a smile her fearless, live every moment attitude
And honestly hope to follow her example if I can be so strong

I always smile and think of her whenever I hear the song 'my immortal' ( if I had any idea how I would post the video for you)
be that for your husband - be there to help him fight his fears - be there to help him dry his tears
and most of all help him live every second of life he is granted
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom