What's new

My TNet friends

Lady Pirate,

" I feel compelled to comment though I have no miracles." ~ Jeff Gordon
" Be strong for him ..." ~ lockster99
" ... look for other alternatives ... ~ flyadive

I hope that you have family and friends close by to help and comfort you and your husband.
I hope that y'all find strength to cope and endure.
and I hope that no cloud ever threatens the brightness of the sun that shines on y'all.
 
May the good Lord give you whatever strength you need for your husband and yourself, I and so many others here will
be praying for you. God Bless
 
My prayers for you and your husband...
 
This news makes me very sad and I really hope he gets better.
God be with you and your husband
 
god bless you and your family prayers will be said we just went through this with my daughters mother shes 16 last week, Her mother was 52 years old,Kelly Oneil stuart florida,our prayers are with you
 
A lot of people have offered to pray for you and your husband. I have been praying and will continue to do so. Miracles do happen! My father had a heart condition that kept him in bed for several months. When he was able, he went through a prayer line at an old tent revival. About 3 days later, the doctor could not find any of the symptoms of his condition anymore. This was back in about 1952. Originally, the doctor only gave him 6 months life expectancy. He lived until 1971.
 
I just wanted to let anyone who reads this thread that Lady Pirate posted this afternoon that her husband lost his battle and passed away this morning . She posted this under General Discussion and the thread is simply " Lady Pirate" if anyone would like to reply.
 
I'm so sorry!:(
 
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Lady Pirate
crybaby2.gif
My husband, Jonathan, passed away this morning. It has only been 10 days since we were told that he had terminal liver cancer. We had plans on doing some things together before he got too sick and that just didn't happen. He was only home for 7 days and went back to the hospital this past Friday. I can't even comprehend what has taken place the last two weeks.......

.

Lady Pirate, What can I offer? Greeve and heal then start planning for your future. When My wife passed, it was 2 months before I could go back to work. If I didn't have the 5 kids, I would not be here today. In life we have to accept what comes our way. I think it balances out, but it takes time. Love and hope to you, Frank
 
So very sorry, I know how this feels as my uncle was rushed to hospital Thursday morning able to talk etc but having issues breathing. I stood next to his bed Thursday night watching him labor to breathe and at 7:30 he died in front of us. Undetected cancer took his life in hours. A horrible way to go but I can only hope these two people are with God and in no more pain.
 
Oh..Im so terribly sorry..You must be in shock, it all happened so quickly..So sad!
Please take care of yourself and know, that we all care..

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom