What's new

My Todays Show And Tell Finds

MilesSupertramp

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2016
Messages
24
Reaction score
16
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana & Seattle
Detector(s) used
BH Time Ranger
Primary Interest:
Other
My Today's Show And Tell Finds

Illinois State Occupation token c. 1935-36 & an old pocket knife (date unknown, manufacturer unknown). Unfortunately, I failed to find the 4 tons of gold bars I'm hoping to find but these two finds are almost as cool.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20160322_202630433.webp
    IMG_20160322_202630433.webp
    427.6 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_20160322_202714504.webp
    IMG_20160322_202714504.webp
    511.9 KB · Views: 95
Upvote 6
Yes anything we dig is a treasure until proven different. Nice finds
 
Slow down there Miles. You need at least 20 hunts in before the MD Gods give you those gold bars. :tongue3:

I like the token :thumbsup:
 
Lol I like that, trapper. And sometimes, even in the face of overwhelming professional proof, I still can't be convinced my hunk of rusty steel isn't a museum worthy relic ; )
 
Loco - No, you're right; if I don't dial back my unreasonable expectations, I'll burn out and end up selling my detector on CL out of frustration. Thanks, man! From now on I'll only expect to unearth 4 tons of SILVER bars every time I go out : )
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom