What's new

My used QDP out for delivery !

DiggerNut

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2019
Messages
45
Reaction score
133
Golden Thread
0
Location
SE Alabama
Detector(s) used
BH Quick Draw II,Quick Draw Pro,Harbor Freight 9
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just checked & my QDP i got CHEAP is out for delivery today! Ready to check it out!
 
Great detector for the normal price. Good to 6-7 inches in most decent soils. Sounds like you got a great deal. Best of luck!
 
Let us know what you think.
 
Just used a couple times,not very long.Really like it,prob gonna do the PP Switch Mod though...
 
Hello everyone! I know it's an old conversation, but I'm curious which delivery company it was delivered to. I want to open a new delivery company, and I am currently doing a market study. I want to know what the client wants and how to make people want to work with us. I would ask you very much to tell me in detail everything that bothers you in existing companies. Please don't ignore my message, because I want to make a great company.
I'd also like to know your opinion of this company https://www.postsendungsverfolgung.com/de/dhl-sendungsverfolgung.html. I think they might be my only competitors in the market. I await your views on this issue in DM.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom