What's new

My wife called me at work this A.M. and got me all hot & bothered.

cyberdan

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2006
Messages
4,599
Reaction score
2,232
Golden Thread
0
Location
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My wife called me at work this A.M. and got me all hot & bothered.

(no not that, been married almost 19 years)

She told me my favorite teller at my favorite bank just called and he wanted to talk to me. He always goes out of his way to save me silver that comes across his window. I called him but he was with a customer and I had to wait 20 minutes for him to return my call. In my mind I kept thinking some old geezer just brought in dozens of rolls of coin and did I want them.

Well when he called that was not the case. Last Friday when I came to pick up a box of halves he was not at his window so I went to the window next to his. This teller has helped me once in the past so I assumed he knew how to get the coin out of the vault. To make a long story short I think the bank is $500 short. My teller came up when the transaction was half way through and he let the kid finish.

My teller just wanted to get my version of what happened. But, to make me more suspicious that something happened another bank employee just called me a few minutes ago to hear me tell again what happened. :icon_scratch:
 
Upvote 0
Re: My wife called me at work this A.M. and got me all hot & bothered.

Dun, Dun, Dun...... That's strange. ??? ??? ???
 
Re: My wife called me at work this A.M. and got me all hot & bothered.

Yikes. I hope they don't get all weird on you and decide that they just can't risk coin handling errors.

HH.
 
Re: My wife called me at work this A.M. and got me all hot & bothered.

Hey Dan, hate to hear that story. Like Sheldius mentioned, one little goof up and somebody might get nervous and try to pull the plug on the halfs. I'm sure you have a solid enough relationship with them so that things will go on business as usual.HH and good luck, Gpurs...
 
Re: My wife called me at work this A.M. and got me all hot & bothered.

I don't think it's you they doubt, it's the new teller.
 
Re: My wife called me at work this A.M. and got me all hot & bothered.

GPURS said:
I'm sure you have a solid enough relationship with them so that things will go on business as usual.HH and good luck, Gpurs...
Thanks, I hope so. I have a good relationship, the tellers cousin and my daughter even worked together at the same vet clinic.

It is the head teller/vault teller that has been hinting fees and my teller just ignores her.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom