What's new

My wife stole it from me!!

aa battery

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
10,646
Reaction score
3,258
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this while out scrapping and i even had a buyer for it but NO. As soon as the wife saw it she confiscated it and i have no say so. I thought i wore the pants in the family. :-[
 

Attachments

  • DSCN4047.webp
    DSCN4047.webp
    42.1 KB · Views: 291
Nick Pappagiorgio said:
I will trade some Italian Cookies & a Fake Boob for it... :thumbsup:
:D
 
Nick Pappagiorgio said:
aa battery said:
Nick Pappagiorgio said:
I will trade some Italian Cookies & a Fake Boob for it... :thumbsup:
:D

What' so Funny... :icon_scratch:

Hey, I can say he makes some good cookies. The implant however :icon_scratch:
No comment :tongue3:
HH,
Donny
 
I thought Uncle Vito was the fake boob he wanted to trade pound for pound :icon_scratch:
 
Nick Pappagiorgio said:
I will trade some Italian Cookies & a Fake Boob for it... :thumbsup:

If you offer TWO fake boobs. . . and the cookies, you might have a deal :D
 
If the wife wants it, then tell her SHE has to clean and take care of it.... ;D :D
 
Zephyr said:
If the wife wants it, then tell her SHE has to clean and take care of it.... ;D :D
Yup By the way im going to get an older 1 today wish me luck
 
aa battery said:
Zephyr said:
If the wife wants it, then tell her SHE has to clean and take care of it.... ;D :D
Yup By the way im going to get an older 1 today wish me luck

Older one what? Wife?

By the way you may wear the pants in your family...but you don't wear the panties :tongue3:
 
stefen said:
aa battery said:
Zephyr said:
If the wife wants it, then tell her SHE has to clean and take care of it.... ;D :D
Yup By the way im going to get an older 1 today wish me luck

Older one what? Wife?

By the way you may wear the pants in your family...but you don't wear the panties :tongue3:
Older wife hmm maybe if she got some $$$$
 
aa battery said:
I found this while out scrapping and i even had a buyer for it but NO. As soon as the wife saw it she confiscated it and i have no say so. I thought i wore the pants in the family. :-[
nice! can't blame her. clean it, check it over. set it up and use it. great old stove! did it give a solid signal? lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom