What's new

My Wifes First Heelplate

40er

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jan 29, 2013
Messages
2
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Location
Jacksonville, FL
Detector(s) used
DFX, Excaliber II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My Wife's First Heelplate

Still Learning this TN picture posting stuff. My wife and I had a nice day in GA and scored a few keepers. We saw a different posting of a similar heel plate and she wanted to post hers. The area is small but produces well. I'm usually hunting coins and not too familiar with buttons. If anyone has a clue about the two flat buttons pls advise.

Thanks for looking
40er

DSCN6832.webpDSCN6835.webp
 
Upvote 14
nice finds congrats HH
 
Some nice early finds there! :icon_thumright:

Get Digging!
CARM
 
I found the same kind of heel plate the other day, only mine is bent and broken
 
Very nice finds 40er - like those heel plates - HH
 
buttons look like War of 1812 regiment of rifles. All the ones I have seen were found in Florida. Nice finds
 
WTG on the heel plate. But I think your buttons are the better find; they appear old and in nice shape. :icon_thumleft:

HH
 
Thanks Missouri John,

It was your heel plate that inspired my wife to "demand" me to post the one she found in GA. This ia actually my first post on TN and I am pleasantly surprised by the KUDOs offered by so many. I had a close friend Scott (also from Missouri) mentioned the butttons were from the War of 1812.

Thanks to all for looking
40er
 
Very nice
icon_thumright.gif
Congratulations
occasion14.gif
 
Your missus did a great job,I would love to find a heel plate.
 
Very nice finds... Looks like you got a great place to hunt. Congrat :icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom