What's new

My wifes first time swinging the coil.

audiophiliac

Tenderfoot
Joined
May 25, 2015
Messages
2
Reaction score
16
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northeast Utah
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Teknetics G6000, Fisher Goldbug 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My wife's first time swinging the coil.

Found plenty of these haha. She loved it though. Its great that we have a shared hobby.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20150525_123742.webp
    IMG_20150525_123742.webp
    1.6 MB · Views: 349
Upvote 30
Great having your wife for a hunting buddy. Tell her congrats.
 
I am blessed also to have a wife who puts up with my MD'ing and actually joins along once in a while. Where there is trash, there is treasure, so keep hunting that area! Sub 8-)
 
Oh yes, the pull tab you don't dig is the one you should have dug.
Congrats on the first's!
 
One less P-Tab out there is the way I see it.
I thank Her.
GL
HH
Davers
 
Welcome to T Net you & the wife! Great team!

Hey, I have found many, many, many, many ,many .....................of those! Just proves the detector is working fine!
Keep digging them cause the gold reads the same.

This one a T Net member made for me...
image.webp

I call it the "avenger"! It opens bottles...not "all" pull tabs are bad! Lol!
 
Last edited:
The road to a gold ring begins with digging X number of pulltab and nickel signals !
 
That smile on her face is the best treasure you will ever find
 
Good for you two!!! My wife isn't happy unless there is concrete under her feet or a city with lights................uhg! I'll take the dirt and nasty conditions any day of the week!!!!
 
Well, technically it's a ring haha. Soon enough she'll find a way nicer one, made of gold!
 
From what I'm told, for every 100 or so beaver tails you dig you find gold. Keep up the good work! Besides they polish up nice! Lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom