What's new

My wifes hair just got shorter

mountainman 2

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2006
Messages
1,930
Reaction score
811
Golden Thread
0
Location
Extreme Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
whites classic sl,whites surfmaster,garrett ATX,minelab vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My wife's hair just got shorter

My wife and I were opening boxes of halves this morning with the " help" of our 2+1/2 year granddaughter. Haven't been finding much lately but our last box finally started out with a 36 Walker along with a few 40%ers. Then my wife finally does it. After 3 years of searching, she finds her 1st Barber. ;D A 1908-D that's worn almost smooth but it didn't matter. It made her morning. She also found a well worn 1919(better date), and i found a 1918 in decent shape. Thanks for reading everyone, HH-MM2 and wife.
 

Attachments

  • DSCN3636.webp
    DSCN3636.webp
    77.5 KB · Views: 489
  • DSCN3637.webp
    DSCN3637.webp
    83.2 KB · Views: 482
Upvote 0
Re: My wife's hair just got shorter

niceee, am still waiting for one
 
Re: My wife's hair just got shorter

Awesome finds!!!! I'm still waiting on my first barber. Way to go keep up the good work.

-bigJ
 
Re: My wife's hair just got shorter

Way to go, Mountainman2, The walkers and Barber are great finds. Glad to hear that you are finding silver. I was in NJ last week and scored some too.
Happy Hunting, It's out there!
rileyboy
 
Re: My wife's hair just got shorter

Forgot to mention....I love the pix you posted.
rileyboy
 
Re: My wife's hair just got shorter

Nice, that's a sweet find there. I love walkers. Barbers are so rare these days too. Good work!
 
Re: My wife's hair just got shorter

Great finds!! All my Walkers are from the late 30's or 40's. And any Barber is awesome!
 
Re: My wife's hair just got shorter

my barber is smoother than yours. ha ha wish i could find just one walker.
 
Re: My wife's hair just got shorter

Congrats to the wife on her new hairdo! Nice assortment and old Walkers! ffd
 
Re: My wife's hair just got shorter

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nice score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
keep it up and hh!
 
Re: My wife's hair just got shorter

:hello2:Fantastic finds!!!!HH
 
Re: My wife's hair just got shorter

I haven't hunted for quite some time now. I'll have to get back out there and get one of those Barbers. Still haven't found one! Congrats!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom