reuellis Sr. Member Joined Jul 25, 2014 Messages 381 Reaction score 653 Golden Thread 0 Location Abandoned Teays River Valley, WV Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Mar 2, 2019 #1 Only pic I have of it. He is going to bring it to school Monday. Found today 20’ from the Thebes I posted earlier. Upvote 0
Only pic I have of it. He is going to bring it to school Monday. Found today 20’ from the Thebes I posted earlier.
The Grim Reaper Gold Member Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 7,826 Reaction score 7,076 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 2, 2019 #2 Nice Cobbs. He has a great Early Archaic site he is hunting. I have to admit I'm a little envious. lol
Nice Cobbs. He has a great Early Archaic site he is hunting. I have to admit I'm a little envious. lol
quito Silver Member Joined Mar 31, 2008 Messages 4,638 Reaction score 4,844 Golden Thread 0 Location south dakota Detector(s) used good eyes Mar 2, 2019 #3 Wow! Two smokers in a about a week!!!
dognose Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2009 Messages 4,563 Reaction score 13,168 Golden Thread 0 Location Indiana Detector(s) used Fisher F70 Mar 2, 2019 #4 pretty sweet!
sandchip Silver Member Joined Oct 29, 2010 Messages 4,374 Reaction score 6,934 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Detector(s) used Teknetics T2SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 2, 2019 #5 He's on a streak for sure!
joshuaream Silver Member Joined Jun 25, 2009 Messages 3,174 Reaction score 4,547 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida & Hong Kong Mar 2, 2019 #6 Forget the kids and go to the creek!!! Just kidding, but the thought would cross my mind.
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 2, 2019 #7 ooooouch
ToddsPoint Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Mar 2, 2018 Messages 9,186 Reaction score 33,089 Golden Thread 0 Location Todds Point, IL Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 3, 2019 #8 That's a nice one! Gary
newnan man Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Aug 8, 2005 Messages 8,907 Reaction score 36,458 Golden Thread 0 Location Beautiful Florida Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Mar 3, 2019 #9 I'd be shadowing that guy! Nice find.
arrow86 Silver Member Joined May 6, 2014 Messages 3,377 Reaction score 4,083 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Shore Maryland Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 3, 2019 #10 Sweet blade looks like some nice flaking on it , may want to let it soak in vinegar to remove some creek stain
Sweet blade looks like some nice flaking on it , may want to let it soak in vinegar to remove some creek stain