I have been to and around
The Arivaca Area lots of times.
My last trip down there ,
I was south, right, on the border, camping in "Fresnal Canyon", near the water tank ( a damed up gulley where water collects)
Where there's a Spanish mine and a modern gold mine (abandon)
I have also camped at Arivaca Lake, that's southeast of town, about 15 miles
And!
I have been into the mnts on that side, the westside, of Tumacacori/Atacosa Mnts!
And!
Up into the Twin Peaks area ! East of town above the Lake!
What are you looking for ?
The Canyon that has
Silver Nuggets laying around?

There's a gentleman in town who knows where it is and goes out and collects bucketsful of them!
Doc & I will be going into the area that's Southeast of town, 'bout 15 miles SE !
Looking for a lost Spanish Mine/Mission!

In the
Pajarita Wilderness area!
It was found and then
relost 
back in 1947 or so!
The "Finder" disappeared and was never found (By his partner and the Sherriff's Posse)

Could be
"The CURSE!" 
of the
Old Padres at work!
BUT!
If you need a hand ,drop us'ns a note/PM/reply/email/etc !! !
We'll be in the area for months ..
Just look for the
Yellow Jeep Wagoneer a'pull'n the small trailer!
With a large dog! looking out the Jeep window!
