Mysteries in the Mountains

LastOfMan

Oct 18, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My wife and I have been to the site several times in the last few years. Anyone interested, let me know and I will send a couple of photos. Beware, if you are planning to go to the area.....DO NOT go alone and bring weapons as the area is frequented by illegals.

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My wife and I have been to the site several times in the last few years. Anyone interested, let me know and I will send a couple of photos. Beware, if you are planning to go to the area.....DO NOT go alone and bring weapons as the area is frequented by illegals.

Lastofman,

Do you know RQ or the brothers that assist him? One of those three would be the only way to have gotten the location of area.

Mike

LastOfMan

Oct 18, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have never met Mr Quinn. I tried to reach him through Coast to Coast Am without success. Used his "clues" to find the place a few years back. The first trip we were right next to it and did not know it. Found it on the second trip. While on our fourth expedition out there, we made friends with a prospector from Green Valley who was able to give us even more info about the area. We found a hillside covered in common opal. We also ran into a couple prospecting that were extremely rude and acted as if we were trespassing on their land. We were not prospecting but instead were taking photos. I have been told that as of recent, there has been a lot of military activity in the area not related to illegals. Looking at the latest google earth photos, I see there has been a lot of vehicular activity in the area.

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ron lives in Tucson, and still drives the Willys Jeep he bought new in 1956 to go treasure hunting in.

Sasabe is basically an entire town dedicated to meth cooking (according to a friend in Tumacacori). I have driven the Ruby Road a few times. Lots of interesting stuff. I would not advise going alone (even armed).

Mike

hiii98

Nov 15, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

hiii98

Nov 15, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i have the gps coordinates

after having gone there countless times, failed... and tried again. I finally have the coordinates given to me by a close associate of Ron Quinns. To prove I was there, I made a video of our last trip. Please feel to email me if you are 100% serious about making the trip.

my email address can be found on my website SKINWALKER RANCH . under the contact button. I want someone to video tape the arch itself. Due to my group they could NOT make the journey, I and I had 2 miles to go and the sunlight was fading. You will find my coordinates should lead you to 12 feet from the arch. I just need someone more prepared than me and my *team (pffft....) were. I can help with all logistics. and I'm not asking for any money. I just want someone to find it and to share their story.

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
after having gone there countless times, failed... and tried again. I finally have the coordinates given to me by a close associate of Ron Quinns. To prove I was there, I made a video of our last trip. Please feel to email me if you are 100% serious about making the trip.

my email address can be found on my website SKINWALKER RANCH . under the contact button. I want someone to video tape the arch itself. Due to my group they could NOT make the journey, I and I had 2 miles to go and the sunlight was fading. You will find my coordinates should lead you to 12 feet from the arch. I just need someone more prepared than me and my *team (pffft....) were. I can help with all logistics. and I'm not asking for any money. I just want someone to find it and to share their story.

Love your website. Another subject that I find fascinating. Keep it up!

Mike

hiii98

Nov 15, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll never quit, but i'm sick of doing this alone. Here you go, i've done all the hard work.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread