cptbil
Bronze Member
Has anyone done any research on a story/legend about a Spanish Treasure pack train,
heading south, camping near a spring, when one of the members
was wondering around, found a small opening
There was a fairly well used trail, that is what lead him to find it
Anyhow, he entered the opening and found a large size cavern, just a short ways into the
cave
He reported that the walls "glistened like Red/silver stars"!
The sample of the "wall" that he brought out was later ID'd as what we call today, "Ruby Silver"
This "campsite" and "SilverCavern", I have found out, is a couple of miles, &, I mean 2-3 miles, north of the border
Near "Pajarito Peak"
Which can be seen from the campsite!
I have the location down pretty close
I am just looking for confirmation of my area !
ANY HELP ?
heading south, camping near a spring, when one of the members
was wondering around, found a small opening
There was a fairly well used trail, that is what lead him to find it
Anyhow, he entered the opening and found a large size cavern, just a short ways into the
cave
He reported that the walls "glistened like Red/silver stars"!
The sample of the "wall" that he brought out was later ID'd as what we call today, "Ruby Silver"
This "campsite" and "SilverCavern", I have found out, is a couple of miles, &, I mean 2-3 miles, north of the border
Near "Pajarito Peak"
Which can be seen from the campsite!
I have the location down pretty close
I am just looking for confirmation of my area !
ANY HELP ?

??


it is getting a bit warm out there
it is kind of slick but good see that cpl bil & you are still xchangeing posts with each other
could YOU TELL HIM THAT MY NAME IS JUST OLE BUCK THERE IS NO MR. IN IT LATER MY GOOD MAN
Did you find your 1905 map? I'll Look in my collection when I get back in. Talk to you later my friend!







