Mysterious Tin Coin - part of Templar legacy?

vastik

Sep 29, 2009

Attachments

• Tomsmasonilluminatocoin1.jpg
    Tomsmasonilluminatocoin1.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 1,739
  • Tomsmasonilluminatocoin2.jpg
    Tomsmasonilluminatocoin2.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 1,748
OP
OP
V

vastik

Sep 29, 2009
johnnyi said:
For what it is worth, all the people who were personally shown this image the other day were Bavarian. (Munich is in Bavaria.)

The following was written by John Bourke, (art historian) in 1960, and it shows pretty clearly that the "all seeing eye" is not at all unusual to find in churches of Bavaria. http://74.125.93.132/search?q=cache...holic+all+seeing+eye&cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

That's interesting Johnnyi, as the "modern day" Illuminati did have their start in Bavaria in the early 1900s, I think.
It is a symbol used by many faiths, but to the Illuminati, it means more than that.

hmmmmmm.......

Upvote 0

johnnyi

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2009
new jersey
Detector(s) used
minelab, white's xlt, deus xp, fisher aquanaut, white's twin box
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I thought a few here might be interested in knowing that the administration of the "mystery coin chat board" made a full and accurate account of the object, including it's Christian church symbolism at communion, even going so far as to say it was probably used on a monstrance. Kudos to them! :icon_thumleft: Now if those "Carthaginian coin" "professors" can do the same...... >:(

Upvote 0

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
johnnyi said:
I thought a few here might be interested in knowing that the administration of the "mystery coin chat board" made a full and accurate account of the object, including it's Christian church symbolism at communion, even going so far as to say it was probably used on a monstrance. Kudos to them!
can u post the link?

Upvote 0

johnnyi

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2009
new jersey
Detector(s) used
minelab, white's xlt, deus xp, fisher aquanaut, white's twin box
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
bigcypresshunter said:
johnnyi said:
I thought a few here might be interested in knowing that the administration of the "mystery coin chat board" made a full and accurate account of the object, including it's Christian church symbolism at communion, even going so far as to say it was probably used on a monstrance. Kudos to them!
can u post the link?

The link is threaded in the first post. I threw caution to the wind and signed up (with email address) and was pleasently surprised.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread