Mysterious Tin Coin - part of Templar legacy?

vastik

Sep 29, 2009

Attachments

• Tomsmasonilluminatocoin1.jpg
    Tomsmasonilluminatocoin1.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 1,740
  • Tomsmasonilluminatocoin2.jpg
    Tomsmasonilluminatocoin2.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 1,749

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I dont know much about the symbolism but I happen to think that the "all seeing eye" does point to some kind of modern version of the Illuminati. According to my research (The original Illuminati) "had little success and were destroyed within fifteen years of their origin" (Pipes 1997). I dont know if I would call it a "higher order".

If someone can produce an all seeing eye on a modern Jesuit logo, it would refute my findings.

Good research SS :icon_thumright: Here is the coin in the link.

Attachments

• gold 1616_IHS_ducet-2.jpg
    gold 1616_IHS_ducet-2.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 214
Upvote 0

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
vastik said:
Indeed! There is some good research going on here folks :hello2:
I wonder what the "mission" was?

Vickie
Im just trying to get the ball rolling. I think some members have given up. I also wonder what is "the holy mission". Is it an early 1900's place? Where is it? What country? Or does it have another meaning; such as a secret mission or special assignment. Or is this the logo of the IHS Press, a Catholic publishing house based in Virginia?

Upvote 0
OP
OP
V

vastik

Sep 29, 2009
bigcypresshunter said:
vastik said:
Indeed! There is some good research going on here folks :hello2:
I wonder what the "mission" was?

Vickie
Im just trying to get the ball rolling. I think some members have given up. I also wonder what is "the holy mission". Is it an early 1900's place? Where is it? What country? Or does it have another meaning; such as a secret mission or special assignment. Or is this the logo of the IHS Press, a Catholic publishing house based in Virginia?

Thanks BCH,

I'm thinking that because of the German writing, it probably isn't from the U.S.
An earlier post mentioned something about a 1900 mission or gathering for RC priests :dontknow:
I'm leaning in the direction of a "special assignment", but that's just my silly gut instinct.

Still searching some Illuminati sites....
:read2:

Upvote 0
OP
OP
V

vastik

Sep 29, 2009
This link that was posted originally by SS has a Jesuit symbol showing the all seeing eye. Scroll down below the photo of the coin to see it.
Are the Jesuits part of the modern day Illuminati?

VT

Upvote 0

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi, Do you think this item is made of a TIN ALLOY called WHITE METAL ?

tinpan

Upvote 0

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
tinpan said:
hi, Do you think this item is made of a TIN ALLOY called WHITE METAL ?

tinpan
This is part of the report from the metallurgy lab. (reply #165) Tin, Copper, and Indium. Do you recognize the alloy? Im not familiar with this alloy. There is no zinc. Is this considered white metal? ..or pot metal? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_metal http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pot_metal

Area 1 Face of coin
Spectrum processing :
No peaks omitted

Processing option : All elements analyzed (Normalised)
Number of iterations = 1

Standard :
Cu Cu 1-Jun-1999 12:00 AM
In InAs 1-Jun-1999 12:00 AM
Sn Sn 1-Jun-1999 12:00 AM

Upvote 0

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bigcypresshunter said:
Cu= copper
Sn= tin
In= indium

What is InAs? :help: Does anyone know?

InAs indium is preheated to above a 100 degrees [f] before adding to the alloy.Copper was added to make the alloy harder.Copper melting point alot higher than tin and indium. White metal varitant used for medals

tinpan

Upvote 0

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
tinpan said:
bigcypresshunter said:
Cu= copper
Sn= tin
In= indium

InAs indium is preheated to above a 100 degrees [f] before adding to the alloy.Copper was added to make the alloy harder.Copper melting point alot higher than tin and indium. White metal varitant used for medals

tinpan
Are you saying that the As means it was heated? ???

Upvote 0

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bigcypresshunter said:
tinpan said:
bigcypresshunter said:
Cu= copper
Sn= tin
In= indium

tinpan
Are you saying that the As means it was heated? ???

As in metal terms means preheated above a 100 degrees before adding to the alloy mix. So it was hot before they dropped into the pot.

tinpan

Upvote 0

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bigcypresshunter said:
OK thanks. Is this a modern alloy? Can this help us date the item?

I have several medals and buttons made of an alloy like this All date between 1900-1950 Even the decorative font designs are almost the same.

tinpan

Upvote 0

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
SWR said:
Well gee...that was a fine waste of time. Was there something relevant in regards to the topic there? :icon_scratch:
No, it just shows all the seeing eye logos we have been googling all in one place.

SWR said:
MISSION designates the type of wine in the bottle.

The symbolism does not have to be historically correct, or have a definite meaning. Advertising the product the item was cemented to was the purpose served. It could be from California, too
Ive given some more thought to your mission wine theory. Maybe the medallion is in memory of the holy grape. :wink:

Upvote 0
OP
OP
V

vastik

Sep 29, 2009
[/quote]
Ive given some more thought to your mission wine theory. Maybe the medallion is in memory of the holy grape. :wink:
[/quote]

I wonder what ever happened to the holy grape? Did it get lost along with the holy grail? :laughing7:

Upvote 0

IronSpike

Silver Member
Feb 24, 2009
NC
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bigcypresshunter said:
SWR said:
Well gee...that was a fine waste of time. Was there something relevant in regards to the topic there? :icon_scratch:
No, it just shows all the seeing eye logos we have been googling all in one place.

SWR said:
MISSION designates the type of wine in the bottle.

The symbolism does not have to be historically correct, or have a definite meaning. Advertising the product the item was cemented to was the purpose served. It could be from California, too

The scorn attachment method would fit better on glass, ceramic compared book. I leaning towards beerstein or wine decanter of sorts.

http://images.google.com/imgres?img...beerstein&hl=en&rlz=1G1ACGW_ENUS342&sa=N&um=1

Attachments

• 11628771518001427491758.jpg
    11628771518001427491758.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 191
Upvote 0

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
vastik said:
bigcypresshunter said:
Cu= copper
Sn= tin
In= indium

InAs stands for Indium Arsenide.
Hope that helps some.

Vickie
Thanks. Ill use any clue I can get. Im tired of googling "all seeing eyes".

The mission wine theory seemed to fit at first but Im changing my mind. I cant understand where it fits with "in memory of the holy mission."
"In memory of the holy mission wine" does not fit. The big mystery here, vastik, is what is the mission? ??? :icon_scratch: Also why does a Jesuit logo have an "all seeing eye".

Upvote 0
OP
OP
V

vastik

Sep 29, 2009
bigcypresshunter said:
vastik said:
bigcypresshunter said:
Cu= copper
Sn= tin
In= indium

InAs stands for Indium Arsenide.
Hope that helps some.

Vickie
Thanks. Ill use any clue I can get. Im tired of googling "all seeing eyes".

The mission wine theory seemed to fit at first but Im changing my mind. I cant understand where it fits with "in memory of the holy mission."
"In memory of the holy mission wine" does not fit. The big mystery here, vastik, is what is the mission? ??? :icon_scratch: Also why does a Jesuit logo have an "all seeing eye".

That's my question too BCH: Why the Jesuit Logo with the all seeing eye? But I did see an all seeing eye with the Jesuit Cross on a fraternity pin on the David Icke website that SS posted yesterday.
Another question is, if it's Jesuit, why are they using the Rosicrucian flowers on the IHS?
I think SS's post with the other IHS coin is the closest so far.
Still searching...... :icon_scratch:

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread