- Joined
- Jan 9, 2007
- Messages
- 14,115
- Reaction score
- 4,540
- Golden Thread
- 4
- Location
- North Carolina
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 5
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro Vaquero , Tesoro Silver uMax
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Seems like every time I dig an old coin it’s an oddball. I dug this coin today at a late 1800’s house.
It has a man’s head on the front.
On the reverse I see a large eagle facing right. I can see a “W” below the eagle, and some letters in a second row below the “W”.
Any ideas what it is?
Age?
Thanks for your help,
MM
It has a man’s head on the front.
On the reverse I see a large eagle facing right. I can see a “W” below the eagle, and some letters in a second row below the “W”.
Any ideas what it is?
Age?
Thanks for your help,
MM
Attachments
Last edited:







