K kenscott Jr. Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 35 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Location North Carolina Detector(s) used Whites Eagle Spectrum SL Primary Interest: Other Jun 2, 2014 Thread Owner #1 Inside a non-magnetic, heavy ring, I have found a symbol I have tried to recreate here via Photoshop. Do you know what it means?
Inside a non-magnetic, heavy ring, I have found a symbol I have tried to recreate here via Photoshop. Do you know what it means?
Frankn Gold Member Joined Mar 21, 2010 Messages 8,779 Reaction score 2,989 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Detector(s) used XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR Jun 2, 2014 #2 There is a book at the library in Baltimore that lists all hallmarks that have been registered all over the world. There might possibly be the same on the internet some where. Frank...-
There is a book at the library in Baltimore that lists all hallmarks that have been registered all over the world. There might possibly be the same on the internet some where. Frank...-
TheRingFinder Bronze Member Joined May 22, 2013 Messages 2,251 Reaction score 1,993 Golden Thread 0 Location Minnesota Detector(s) used Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 2, 2014 #3 If you find out - let me know what a "D" with an arrow going through it means.