relic lover Bronze Member Joined Jul 4, 2006 Messages 2,218 Reaction score 1,310 Golden Thread 0 Location Western PA Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer SE With a plethora of coils Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 1, 2009 #1 Can anyone identify this tin? It is 3"x2". I see the word Drink?? and also US pat...?? Attachments 004.webp 123.5 KB · Views: 313 003.webp 122.9 KB · Views: 318
S steif Full Member Joined Mar 2, 2007 Messages 131 Reaction score 19 Golden Thread 0 Apr 1, 2009 #2 Hi, That would be a newer production pocket tin for drink coca cola, it was originally a big tray featuring that image. When I find it i'll post a link. Upvote 0
Hi, That would be a newer production pocket tin for drink coca cola, it was originally a big tray featuring that image. When I find it i'll post a link.
PBK Gold Member Joined May 25, 2005 Messages 6,381 Reaction score 273 Golden Thread 0 Apr 1, 2009 #3 Are you sure that's not an oval pocket-mirror, similar to these? Upvote 0
relic lover Bronze Member Joined Jul 4, 2006 Messages 2,218 Reaction score 1,310 Golden Thread 0 Location Western PA Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer SE With a plethora of coils Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 1, 2009 Thread Owner #4 It is a tin for sure, now that I have seen some origonals I think it is a repo. PS Thanks guys! Upvote 0
Monty Gold Member Joined Jan 26, 2005 Messages 10,752 Reaction score 170 Golden Thread 0 Location Sand Springs, OK Detector(s) used ACE 250, Garrett Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 2, 2009 #5 Coaster? Monty Upvote 0