What's new

✅ SOLVED mystery tools?

WatchCollector56

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2011
Messages
79
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These were recently found in an old box. I was wondering if someone could tell me what they are? and if they are worth anything?
Thank you.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4329.webp
    IMG_4329.webp
    231 KB · Views: 118
Last edited by a moderator:
do you have a size comparison? they look like electric razor rotary blades
 
Upvote 0
Looks to be the top portion of an oil lamp (where the wick comes up through)

Some size reference may help ID it better.
 
Upvote 0
There from a meat grinder course and fine grind blades . HH
Broken Knee
 

Attachments

  • images.webp
    images.webp
    11.1 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Broken Knee nailed it! Or should I say "Ground it." Good job! :icon_thumleft:

SBB

Meat Grinder with Blades and Accessories.webp

By the way ... I'm spreading the word for those who are not aware of it yet that if you "Left-Click" on a picture it will immediately enlarge it. And the more you click the larger it gets. Try it. Its cool! I'm not sure if it works on all attachments, but it definitely works on the original poster's pictures. (More experimentation needs to be done as to why some enlarge and others don't).
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Broken Knee nailed it on the spot. :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom