What's new

Naked silver figure

sscindercoop

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2009
Messages
2,603
Reaction score
806
Golden Thread
2
Location
Central New York
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this today its a little bigger than a penny and is marked sterling. I thought it was a charm at first but I don't see how it could have attached to a chain or bracelet. Any help on this one would be great thanks.
 

Attachments

  • Picture 249.webp
    Picture 249.webp
    54 KB · Views: 405
  • Picture 253.webp
    Picture 253.webp
    32.1 KB · Views: 405
  • Picture 249.webp
    Picture 249.webp
    54 KB · Views: 401
  • Picture 253.webp
    Picture 253.webp
    32.1 KB · Views: 401
Could be Silver Searcher :D
 
Upvote 0
It's missing the other half...........
 
Upvote 0
I agree with the rude ring theory :laughing7:

Mike
 
Upvote 0
ringman said:
Maybe it's an exotic ring... did you try it on?

Yep, on second thought, it does appear to be a ring. I did find similar rings on several websites.
(no link/pic added, keeping the "family friendly" theme in mind :wink: )
 
Upvote 0
looks sort of similar to african fertility godess figures. -- might be a ring to be worn while in the mood to insure fertility --some folks believe in such things .
 
Upvote 0
Ear hugger

man_hugger_EC_609.jpg


DCMatt
 
Upvote 0
:laughing7:

Nice silver sscindercoop :hello2:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom