What's new

Name Change Please.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2010
Messages
3,626
Reaction score
2,194
Golden Thread
0
Location
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Manticore, Nox 800, Etrac, F75.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Would like to request a name change due to conflict of identity. Please consider Rawhide, Pogo_the_Clown, or bad_habits for change.
 
Rawhide is available, so that's the name that was requested to ADM.
 
Thanks for not accepting Pogo the Clown....
A bit creepy.
 
Thanks for not accepting Pogo the Clown....A bit creepy.
shocked_01.gif
Must agree - this is the first thing I thought of...
clown.webp​
 
Was hoping for Rawhide. Has a special meaning to a army platoon I was in. Pogo was just some dark humor. I'm active again. Look forward to posting and not just lurking.
 
Request is in the admin section now. Waiting on them. It may take a few days before they see it.
 
Rock on.
 
Can I have “coils the clown”, I can live with creepy, just ask my wife
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom