CRUSADER said:IronSpike said:I've been practicing dancing to it on one leg![]()
we need more pictures on this one, the dancing might be a clue
TheCannonballGuy said:I think Iron Spike may have had it right, basically. Perhaps it is a Military or Hunting "short horn-call" ... an audible signal, to be played on a Cavalry/Infantry bugle, or a Navy Bosun's whistle, etc.
I included a Hunting possibility because I've heard horn-call "signals" played during Fox-Hunting ...only on TV though. ;-)
IronSpike said:CRUSADER said:IronSpike said:I've been practicing dancing to it on one leg![]()
we need more pictures on this one, the dancing might be a clue
I'll get some better picsI'm with TheCannonballGuy on this one.
TheCannonballGuy said:I think Iron Spike may have had it right, basically. Perhaps it is a Military or Hunting "short horn-call" ... an audible signal, to be played on a Cavalry/Infantry bugle, or a Navy Bosun's whistle, etc.
I included a Hunting possibility because I've heard horn-call "signals" played during Fox-Hunting ...only on TV though. ;-)
IronSpike said:CRUSADER said:IronSpike said:
I think they may come out blurry, but keep practicing![]()
I think you're right
I have a piano, but don't know how to play itAny suggestions on how to obtain an audible of the note scale?



Tuberale said:I think this may be the song "After The Ball". Oddly written though. May be a European variation, too. Written differently here in the U.S. Usually in 4/4 time instead of 12/8 time. A correct time signature should have 12/8 on it: 12 beats per measure, 1/8th note gets one beat. Usually designated in 3/4 time.
