
pat-tekker-cat said:tuberale, ironspike, charliep, I am no where near your music officianados status, with your timing, measures, beats, and all, but........
With Memorial Day coming up, and thinking of how I can't hear Taps and gun fire, without tears falling.
I was looking up info on it.
I sang this song every week, for about 7 yrs, as a child.
Thought and hoped, ya'll might appreciate this article, and it could possibly shed some light or direction, on your great find, and what appears to be, some kind of call to arms, or rest, or supper, or night?
http://www.west-point.org/taps/Taps.html

The phrase is in the chorus, Charlie P. Not shown in the verses shown.Charlie P. (NY) said:I don't see it.
Ya'll don't want the cat to howl it!Tuberale said:Is there a bullfrog available for singing this? Really low. Almost beyond bass range.



It sure ain't exact. But it is similar. I've heard worse.pat-tekker-cat said:Ya'll don't want the cat to howl it!
I'm looking at that sheet music, and then that written paper, I don't see it?
Get bbreezie back, tell her to try again, like a bugle call.
The cat used to do the trumpet too, but that paw/lip coordination, didn't stick well
Glad ya'll liked the article, I did too!
Don't tell me there ain't one bugler, bugle-er, blower, in the house!
Everytime I see that short video below your post, I think of that poor cat.pat-tekker-cat said:The cat used to do the trumpet too, but that paw/lip coordination, didn't stick well![]()
The sad look on his face. How did you get him to sit there? Did you use puppet strings? 
BCH, it was a cat I copy and pasted from somwhere, I have no idea, how they made that cat do that stuff! Worse has been done to animals, in the name of science. So if they tied a few strings to that cat, and he survived, he may have learned a valuable lesson!bigcypresshunter said:Everytime I see that short video below your post, I think of that poor cat.pat-tekker-cat said:The cat used to do the trumpet too, but that paw/lip coordination, didn't stick well![]()
The sad look on his face. How did you get him to sit there? Did you use puppet strings?
![]()


I don't know exactly what it is.pat-tekker-cat said:Now, I still believe, this is a bugle call, to somthing, arms, rest, supper, clean the latreen, i dunno........
but, I gotta another link for ya'll, 25 bugle calls.
Them that hath music ears, get to work! I want this thing solved by Memorial Day!![]()
Oops, guess the link would help, huh?
http://www.kmialumni.org/bugle_calls.html
pat-tekker-cat said:






