What's new

Name the tune?

IronSpike

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2009
Messages
3,142
Reaction score
61
Golden Thread
0
Location
NC
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this silver tie clip while on vaction in Denmark.

It looks like more than just random notes on the clip and I was currious as to whether anyone knows the tune?
 

Attachments

  • dk 005.webp
    dk 005.webp
    12.2 KB · Views: 734
  • dk 008.webp
    dk 008.webp
    5.3 KB · Views: 761
Charlip, I wanna be done with it and say, ok, if you say so! LOL! :laughing7:
But, now I re-look at first post, and this thing was found in Denmark, thus the cat missed another clue, ugh!
Could be "their" call to something or other, or possibly a wedding tie-tack with song?
This ain't dead yet, unless someone says, this is it, definantly, no other way, I know, but, I gotta turn attention elsewhere, for the time.

Thanks for playing Name That Tune! LOL! Next contestant! LOL! :laughing7:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom