What's new

Native American hardstone.

Igyjastabay

Full Member
Joined
May 28, 2014
Messages
165
Reaction score
137
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Beach SW FLORIDA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer II
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I metal detect. But here you go.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5170_1.webp
    IMG_5170_1.webp
    727.9 KB · Views: 353
  • IMG_5139_1_1.webp
    IMG_5139_1_1.webp
    282.6 KB · Views: 243
Upvote 0
So you really didn't say how you came across them. Personal finds? Nice collection even the frame above the ax heads looks to be nice ones in it.

Mostly bought. All of the worst examples I have found in that picture. The best are purchased. Some people can go broke hunting arrowheads, why when you can buy? I always loved those 100 buck in gas road trips and you find $ 35.35 in arrowheads. I guess I grew up.
 
[QUOTE b482,clavit spartis
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom