What's new

Navy Necklace?

AU24K

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2006
Messages
15,500
Reaction score
14,097
Golden Thread
0
Location
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this without my beep stick. I'm guessing a navy necklace. On the back it is marked 14k and TS. Any help IDing and value? It's about the size of a half dollar.
Thanks.
Scott
 

Attachments

  • IM001938.webp
    IM001938.webp
    91.2 KB · Views: 344
Upvote 0
Re: Navy Neclace?

BTW Daddytopcat, Nice Find :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
Re: Navy Neclace?

Thanks for the links but as far as the TS?
Scott
 
Upvote 0
Re: Navy Neclace?

can we see the back?
 
Upvote 0
Re: Navy Neclace?

Here's the back...the TS is on the left of the anchor.
Scott
 

Attachments

  • IM001939.webp
    IM001939.webp
    56.6 KB · Views: 311
Upvote 0
I really appreciate all responses. Any one interested in buying before it goes on ebay?
Scott
 
Upvote 0
commonly called a "mariners cross" -- very popular with merchant seaman and naval persons . -- (I am a 27 year merchant seaman (retired) and has seen lots of em over the years)
 
Upvote 0
Nice find and it's beautiful. I bought one for my daughter when I retired from the Navy.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom