NE winds oving some sand at the Jersey Shore.......

Beachcomber310

Mar 18, 2007
South Jersey

Attachments

• 9212008wkendETRACgold.jpg
    9212008wkendETRACgold.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 588
Upvote 0
anyone here ever MD avalon or stoneharbor....got a place in avalon...cant remember ever seeing anyone with a MD...lots of people with lots of $$$...now would be the time to go as these are pay beaches...but not in the off season ;D...i would especially check the beaches near the hotels on the middle of the island and the storm damaged beaches to the north near sea isle...if there still there... btw..if anyone trys near 58th st beach...my father lost a 18 k italian gold cross in the surf a few years back....

Nice looking gold Beachcomer.I was wondering how the E-TRAC would do on gold.Looks like it does well.How deep were your finds?How does it compare to the explorer or the Gt?

Nice rings there BC !!

Beachcomber310 said:
and letting the gold come out to play :)

HH

Beachcomber
Great job there BC !! Diggin alot up AC way too....things should get interesting once this wind shifts and we can get at that wetsand !!.......HH.....Brian

Yup it sure does look a lot like your David!!!!

I am thinking of having this one sized to fit me as I like it too :) Good Luck down there after this Storm. Maybe I will run into you down there on your beach again this December!

HH

Beachcomber

mistergee said:
and thousands of shoobies stacked like pancakes all summer.....good luck to ya...

SHOOBIES? Wow, I can't believe that term is still in existance. 40 years ago a summer girlfriend from Ocean City NJ referred to me as a "Shoobie" every time I came to visit her from western Pa. I've lived in Virginia Beach for the past 35 years and have NEVER heard that word here. Thanks for the memories!!!

VBDave

no problem Dave .....guess i dated myself on that one... ;D...that term is even older than both of us....it referred to a time when people used to head to the shore on the train for day trips and packed thier lunches in a shoebox...hence the term SHOOBIE... :thumbsup:

Very well done.Nice finds.The ring in the middle is just
773903897_7f6e3767f0_o.gif

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back