curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I was around 8-10 years old I was walking by a shallow pool. Two women were deep into a discussion and I saw a baby under the water behind them. Even at that age I knew that something wasn't right as I walked past them, they kept talking, and I kept looking at this baby moving on its back under the water. So I walked over and simply grabbed an arm and pulled the baby up. It started howling and the mother ? did a freak and acted like I was hurting the kid. I remember walking away and being puzzled why I was yelled at for doing something that I thought was right. But then........... I was a kid.

So you were a "kid Hero"...way to go:icon_thumleft:

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They "lost" the MIR images...hummmmm...that's odd. Still really liking "Cosmic Cradle", thanks again on that Rebel! How's the site going? How's your wife doing?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
They "lost" the MIR images...hummmmm...that's odd. Still really liking "Cosmic Cradle", thanks again on that Rebel! How's the site going? How's your wife doing?

Wife is fine; we just got back from 4 days/3 nights in Va. Beach, Va. It was Ok; US NAVY "Fly boys/girls" making LOTS of noise, getting their "flying time" in, due to "build-up" in Yemen-area. Saw MANY US NAVY ships "moving out" to sea; cargo planes coming in/going out. This area has BIG US NAVY "set-up"; US Army Ft. Picket... US Marines' CAMP... ALL are HUMMING! SOMETHING is happening...

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

NO explanation on missing, MRI given... didn't see it, so we went "in" on "blind faith"... PROBABLY better not knowing. "Cosmic Cradle" IS interesting; ALSO for my ALE, as it WAS a NEW BIRTH for me (and wife). SHE has a web-site... HOPE NETWORK, and is working on her HEALED Ministry; NOT sure what to call it, since I AM Inter-faith; maybe a OUT-REACH... dunno. The "BLOG" is on "Hold" for right now... keeping down the STRESS. Communicating "HERE" is good for now... CARRY ON!

Last edited:

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes...does sound like things are "heating up" down there (Va)...that's what happens when "fear" is in the air. Anything in "night classes" about that?

For sure your ALE was a "New Birth"...that's what my "Light experience" was....a TOTAL Change happened & became something NEW, no longer "of the world", so know what you mean Rebel.:icon_thumright: Although still "in the world" & it does take keeping your "eye single", not an easy thing to do when surrounded by distractions HERE....so that's why it's so good & important to be in contact with "like minds".

Glad your wife is doing well, tell her "Hi" for me. The site is so worth while & much needed! Nice picture also. It's always hard to decide on "what to call it"....just go with what feels right, "OUT-REACH" sounds good....maybe for the Inter-faith "ALL OUT-REACH"? ;) Yes, keep the "stress" down, there's no hurry anyway...no "Time" so no rush....

Heard of David Hoffmeister? He's an ACIM guy, my sister really enjoys his Youtube things.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Yes...does sound like things are "heating up" down there (Va)...that's what happens when "fear" is in the air. Anything in "night classes" about that?

For sure your ALE was a "New Birth"...that's what my "Light experience" was....a TOTAL Change happened & became something NEW, no longer "of the world", so know what you mean Rebel.:icon_thumright: Although still "in the world" & it does take keeping your "eye single", not an easy thing to do when surrounded by distractions HERE....so that's why it's so good & important to be in contact with "like minds".

Glad your wife is doing well, tell her "Hi" for me. The site is so worth while & much needed! Nice picture also. It's always hard to decide on "what to call it"....just go with what feels right, "OUT-REACH" sounds good....maybe for the Inter-faith "ALL OUT-REACH"? ;) Yes, keep the "stress" down, there's no hurry anyway...no "Time" so no rush....

Heard of David Hoffmiester? He's an ACIM guy, my sister really enjoys his Youtube things.

Never heard of D.H.; will do R & I on him. THANKS! NO recent "Night Classes"; some "visions", tho... NOT good; something about "dirty bombs"...

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well...these days you never know what may happen...makes me think of Dannion Brinkley's book & what he wrote about. What's your record on "visions" coming true? But remember no matter what may come about, as long as we keep ourselves centered in "spirit" all will be well in the end.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Well...these days you never know what may happen...makes me think of Dannion Brinkley's book & what he wrote about. What's your record on "visions" coming true? But remember no matter what may come about, as long as we keep ourselves centered in "spirit" all will be well in the end.

Maybe 75%... all personal. DB's books ARE interesting...

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a good percentage Rebel. Encounters with the "LIGHT" make one "sensitive".....it's like being "plugged in" to the main circuit and gives us access to the Akashic field. Read any Ervin Laszlo books?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
That's a good percentage Rebel. Encounters with the "LIGHT" make one "sensitive".....it's like being "plugged in" to the main circuit and gives us access to the Akashic field. Read any Ervin Laszlo books?

YEP! Never read EL's books; will do R & I...

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
YEP! Never read EL's books; will do R & I...

Read about EL & his works behind the "Iron Curtain" (back then); HEAVY STUFF! Reminds me of several books I have... Psychic Discoveries Behind the Iron Curtain, Psychic Discoveries by the Russians... WHEW!

I ALSO read up on David Hoffmeister, the ACIM guy... WOW! He was REALLY stepping out in FAITH, following the HS! (Singing)... Stepping Out by John Lennon. I think I have some of his ACIM-related books.

From my ALE, I can see elements from my experiences in BOTH!

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, I remember hearing about some of the psychic studies going on in the Russian & in the government, wonder what they're using on us now? lol Heard anything new on that?
And yup, DH is pretty extreme...not for the "weekend warriors" in that dept. He has a lot of interesting talks online & seems to be living his life a lot like JC did. Oh, you mentioned "singing", he does Love music and singing even though it's not a talent of his...just a LOVE, which is nice. He goes where he's invited, and even has a following in China now. People seem to have more of a hunger for Spirit & for someone to "show the way", with the world in the state it's in now.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Yes, I remember hearing about some of the psychic studies going on in the Russian & in the government, wonder what they're using on us now? lol Heard anything new on that?
And yup, DH is pretty extreme...not for the "weekend warriors" in that dept. He has a lot of interesting talks online & seems to be living his life a lot like JC did. Oh, you mentioned "singing", he does Love music and singing even though it's not a talent of his...just a LOVE, which is nice. He goes where he's invited, and even has a following in China now. People seem to have more of a hunger for Spirit & for someone to "show the way", with the world in the state it's in now.

NOTHING new... reviewing info on TONING.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
NOTHING new... reviewing info on TONING.

SEVERAL times during my ALE, there was a RAM'S HORN sound; we ALL stopped... mouths were opened & this MUSICAL sound came out; Helpers said it was Angelic Praises to FATHER. Source of Ommmmm...; Huuuuuuuu...? Dunno; TONING is REAL, tho. "Google" Ted Andrews on "Toning (Sounds/Musical Notes) For Health; ALSO; Music, Voice, Breath, Life... by "David". When I was active in the Rosicrucian Order (reached 12th Degree), in the 60's/70's... we were given instruction about "Toning certain Sounds/Notes"; INTERESTING stuff that I used in my thesis for M.Ed. "Prof" PROBABLY didn't read it... yet, gave me a "A" for my Independent Study course. Went to Psch. Library & got ORIGINAL Thesis back... TOO much "Secret Stuff" in it. HA! "Google" Angelic Singing...

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Wife & I listened to various Angels Singing "U-Tube videos"; I told her, yeah... that is sorta like what I remember in my ALE. Sounded MORE like TONING! Angelic Language must be AWESOME!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I was in my "Bodily Image", walking in the "Woods" when it happened SEVERAL times. "Others" were just Orbs/Spheres... singing/music coming out of 'em... HA! Music of the SPHERES! Sorta like the "Singing UFO" in the movie, Close Encounter of the 3rd Kind. There ARE legends of the MUSIC of the SPHERES; (on Musical Scale) "DO, Do... DO, DO, DO! LOVED that movie!

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very interesting on the "Toning" Rebel :icon_thumleft: I'll Google the things you mentioned. Yes, have always heard of how "Sound" is a BIG part of Holy Spirit/Reality, remember my dad mentioning the "Music of the Spheres before.

I KNOW (from my own experience) that communication "Over There" is way different than here, didn't get to "hear" the music though.:( So wonderful you got to & do though! Is there a certain youtube video that sounds the closes to you? So...you're making me want to watch Close Encounters again..lol... I do have it.

Wish more people were more interested in these things (Truth)...but it is growing though, so that's a GOOD thing. :) Thanks for sharing all of this & more? ;)

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Very interesting on the "Toning" Rebel :icon_thumleft: I'll Google the things you mentioned. Yes, have always heard of how "Sound" is a BIG part of Holy Spirit/Reality, remember my dad mentioning the "Music of the Spheres before.

I KNOW (from my own experience) that communication "Over There" is way different than here, didn't get to "hear" the music though.:( So wonderful you got to & do though! Is there a certain youtube video that sounds the closes to you? So...you're making me want to watch Close Encounters again..lol... I do have it.

Wish more people were more interested in these things (Truth)...but it is growing though, so that's a GOOD thing. :) Thanks for sharing all of this & more? ;)

Tell us MORE from yer Dad; sounds like a COOL DUDE!

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you Rebel....yes, my dad is/was a very special soul, he passed a few years ago but left a very positive presence behind. I'm very grateful to have had him as my Dad and friend. While Here, he was open to spiritual things on many levels and was the "balance" to my mom's "straight & narrow" approach, both of them I'm thankful for.

I heard about & learned the many different beliefs of the world and their similarities & differences from him. Including people like "Gurdjieff, Max Freedom Long and more obscure things like "Huna". He was a super "student" of spirit! When I was 12 he taught me how to Lucid dream, which I did. He was big on being kind to all living things and we'd often go on nature walks & such. And....he was super funny...so a "complete package" so to speak. ;)

Thanks for asking Rebel....how about yours, who inspired you?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Thank you Rebel....yes, my dad is/was a very special soul, he passed a few years ago but left a very positive presence behind. I'm very grateful to have had him as my Dad and friend. While Here, he was open to spiritual things on many levels and was the "balance" to my mom's "straight & narrow" approach, both of them I'm thankful for.

I heard about & learned the many different beliefs of the world and their similarities & differences from him. Including people like "Gurdjieff, Max Freedom Long and more obscure things like "Huna". He was a super "student" of spirit! When I was 12 he taught me how to Lucid dream, which I did. He was big on being kind to all living things and we'd often go on nature walks & such. And....he was super funny...so a "complete package" so to speak. ;)

Thanks for asking Rebel....how about yours, who inspired you?

LOL! NOT my Dad, Mom, or older Brother; they were ALL "straight & narrow"... close-minded Disciples of Christ, First Christian Church-types. My REAL guy of Inspiration was my Prof at Community College (I dropped out & went to 4-year College); now, James Madison University; Psych. - 1977, MINOR in Religion; M.Ed. - Counseling - 1978. Back in Community
College, he said to me "BE True to YOURSELF" (follow your "guts feelings"... it is your INNER BEING). I was talking classes in Parapsychology (LOVED IT!), Religions (LOVED IT!), Philosophy (YEAH!), & Psychology (Yeah, BOY)!; family wanted me to "do" Electronic Tech (2 year program)... repair radios, TVs... HATED the Math! Got MORE Inspiration from Creative Living Institute of the Shenandoah Valley, & Quest Institute of Charlottesville, Va.; even Society of Human Potential at University of Virginia... I was/am a SEEKER! ALE, I was SPOILED! Here...? ONLY to "Teach"... by "Sharing". I "dig" G, too! I read on MFL & Huna; FAVE book on THAT, is by a Viet Nam Vet, Pila of Hawaii... THE SECRETS & MYSTERIES OF HAWAII, connected the the continent of MU! ENJOY!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions