Near Death Experiences?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I DO get that channel & WILL watch it... THANKS! Last night on "Proof", Dr. Tyler experienced "FLAT-LINE"; she is "conflicted" about her experience, seeing her deceased son, Will (season finale). Will go to PA on Sundays, now. For "Mixed Motif", review Dr. Ken Ring's book, THE OMEGA PROJECT.

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice you get that channel, think you'll like the show. "Proof" is good, thank you for pointing it out to us.:icon_thumleft: I did get that book (OMEGA PROJECT) after you told me about it & it is Good...thanks recommending it again. It IS interesting how it all ( the NDE, ALE & UFO ) ties together....how ALL is "connected"....it's that "ONE" thing again and the illusion that we are separate. Getting sleepy, hope this is making sense? lol

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Nice you get that channel, think you'll like the show. "Proof" is good, thank you for pointing it out to us.:icon_thumleft: I did get that book (OMEGA PROJECT) after you told me about it & it is Good...thanks recommending it again. It IS interesting how it all ( the NDE, ALE & UFO ) ties together....how ALL is "connected"....it's that "ONE" thing again and the illusion that we are separate. Getting sleepy, hope this is making sense? lol

Spend more time in the Java Zone, soon... HA!

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I was a teenager my grandmother was in pretty bad shape and someone had to be with her 24 hours a day. She had episodes where she would quit breathing and we were taught a quick course of CPR. One Saturday night my parents had gone to an auction and I was left there by myself to watch her. She was lying on the couch resting and I was sitting in a chair right beside her and as nervous as could be to be left alone to watch her. I heard her make a rattling noise and then she quit breathing. I sat there watching her for what seemed a couple of minutes because sometimes she would start breathing again after several seconds. I did CPR on her and she started breathing but I could not rouse her to see if she was alright. I raised her eyelids and both eyes were rolled back to where I could only see the whites. I called the auction and told mom what happened and they were on their way. ( I better go ahead and say that my granny had said to not call an ambulance because she was ready to go to heaven if it was really her time to go ) Before they got home my granny woke up and looked over at me and asked me why I did that...... I asked her what she meant and she said, "why did you revive me?". She said she saw me working on her but she had no pulse and was not breathing and I could not wake her up to talk to her after that. She told me that she wished I had let her go because her husband that died in 1942 and her son that died as a child was walking to meet her. I have to say that I have always regretted bring her back because it really hurt me knowing I had disappointed her and I was too selfish to let her go and she hung on for quite a while and got to where she didn't know anyone in the family. I did what I was asked to do and at the time I thought it was the right thing. Looking back on it I wish I had not been able to revive her.

DANGLANGLEY

DANGLANGLEY
You did the right thing to save her.

Duckman Willcox

Sep 20, 2015
SouthTexas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett GTI 1500, XP Deus, Simplex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The closest I came to death was when I was 12 or 13. I decided to put up a wire for an antennae for my crystal radio set. As I was guiding the wire from the ground my friend was pulling the string it was tied to on the other end. The wire crossed a 7200 volt power line and burned my fingers and for every nail in the heel of my shoe was a buster. The Doctor said I was lucky the path was all on my right side and didn't cross my heart. I lost total memory for 28 hrs. Had no memory of seeing Doctor or anything else. One moment holding a wire the next ( 28 hours later ) waking up in my bed with the city engineer talking to my parents. No traditional near death experiences.

babyrazor

Tenderfoot
Jul 24, 2014
Bucks County PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Deep Seeker
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
let me preface this story by saying it doesn't matter if you believe in an afterlife or not, makes no difference to me. In 1968 I died in an emergency room.I came out of my body and looked down to see all the staff rushing around, because hey! this guy just died. When I died there was no white bearded man balancing my scales. When you die you judge yourself, all that ego bulls*t is gone and what you left with is the truth of how you succeeded and how you failed as a human being. And it's your failures, whew, they hurt. Heaven is a wonderful place, the downside is you can't get that stupid smile off your face. Well down a country dirt road I was approached by my great grandfather (I actually knew him in real life) he met me and told me that
it wasn't my time yet and I had to go back.The next thing I knew I was being revived in the emergency room. Earth time is meaningless in the afterlife. What seemed like a good walk around heaven was probably a minute or less in the emergency room.
Well it changed the way I live my life...I'm Gods side this go round. P.S. When and if you get there look up little Asian guy, he's got a 4-5 stool counter, makes some great food. I recommend it.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Pila of Hawaii (Vietnam Vet, WIA/NDE) has a 2nd book... GOD-LINK, about NDE/ALE; even has a "Place of Enlightenment" in Hawaii. Anyone read his book, yet...? Mystical Hawaii

Last edited:

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Watch what you ask for this Christmas!

A 54 year old woman had a heart attack at Christmas time and was taken to the hospital.

While on the operating table she had a near death experience..

Seeing God - she asked "Is my time up?"

God said, "No, you have another 43 years, 2 months and 8 days to live."

Upon recovery, the woman decided to stay in the hospital and have a face-lift, liposuction, breast implants and a tummy tuck.

She even had someone come in and change her hair color and brighten her teeth!

Since she had so much more time to live, she figured she might as well make the most of it.

After her last operation, she was released from the hospital in the New Year.

While crossing the street on her way home, she was run over & killed by an ambulance!.

Arriving in front of God, she demanded, "I thought you said I had another 43 odd years to live?
Why didn't you pull me from out of the path of the ambulance?"

God replied: "Ohh Crap - I didn't recognize you!." :laughing7: :laughing7:

LMAO!!

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
A young man hit by a car and on his death bed seeing God asks him…

Oh please let me live to the ripe age of 80.

God asks the young man…

Will you eat red meat or lobster tails dipped in garlic butter?

Will you drink jugs of wine and beer?

Will you dance and make merry with beautiful woman?

The young man immediately says…No!

God replies…Then why would you ever want to live till 80.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
2019 - any "real" updates; LOTS of show on the telly, so ppl MUST be interested.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread