Near Death Experiences?

bfloyd4445

May 18, 2015
Sacramento Ca. or Drain Or. USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Other
I've had a near death experience and it's hard to explain. There was no white light or voices or out of body experiences like many report. It was as if I were back int he womb, really warm and comfortable, floating in some kind of warm liquid. I was suffering from a very serious, painful injury and the pain was gone. I thought, so this is what death is and I wasn't scared anymore. The feeling was of entire peace and tranquility and over all very pleasant. Probably the most intensly pleasant feeling I have ever had. I have discussed this with my wife and she told me that for two nights the doctors told her they didn't know if I was going to make it or not. I wasn't sure what had occured until I talked to her about it. At the time I wasn't completely sure that I might be near death. But since I have learned more and thought about it I know it was or had to be a near death experience. Monty

Your experiance was very much like mine when i was a child of 4-5, cant remember the exact age. I was at a public pool and remember looking up at all the peoples legs in the pool totally relaxed warm and cozy then they were gone and i was in a warm comfortable place like floating in a void. When i woke I was on the toilet surrounded by people trying to revive me. They said I went missing so people were looking for me then i was found on the bottom of the pool and everyone thought i was dead because I had been missing for awhile and i wasn't breathing. That was in about 1951

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rebel...sorry you didn't have much support in that area while growing up , must have been hard. But sounds like your Prof. was a wonderful teacher & inspiration.

I wasn't aware of "Pila" before....so...Googled & listened to an interview with him, very interesting! Thanks for sharing "him". lol I guess he talks about his NDE & ALE in the book you mentioned? I've been to the "Big Island" and stayed in Kona (Kona by the sea)....funny, later we saw the movie "Blackwidow" and the hotel room used in the film was the very one we stayed in. Also went to the "garden Island"...Kauai, lovely.

So....you're thoughts on "MU"?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
MU...? Think it existed in the Pacific... BEFORE Atlantis in the Atlantic; wrote a song about the Children of MU, once. US! Members of the COUNCIL agreed to "put our MINDS together... to see what FUTURE, WE can make; FOR OUR CHILDREN." BTW, MU was AKA Lemuria...

Last edited:

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, have heard stories of Atlantis, MU/Lemuria....and sounds like they were real places. "Members of the COUNCIL", meaning those Above?

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Rebel....sorry, been having lots of "fam" stuff going on, so been MIA.

Can you maybe tell us a bit about the "COUNCIL" and what they said?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Hi Rebel....sorry, been having lots of "fam" stuff going on, so been MIA.

Can you maybe tell us a bit about the "COUNCIL" and what they said?

In my After-Life Experience; it was MOSTLY "personal"; HEAVY responsibility for me... it DID have some funny moments, tho... MAIN thing I CAN disclose is that "The Bull" (man) said... "Let us put our MINDS together, and "see" what FUTURE. "WE" can make... for "OUR" children". It was THE COUNCIL of WISE MEN, TEACHERS, & HEALERS; ALL NATIVE PEOPLE of various FAITHS/CULTURES; SIMILAR to... "Let us make "Man" in OUR image"... MORE, later. THE SECRET is just ONE thing.

Last edited:

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds deep Rebel, glad there were some "lighter" moments along with it. Yes, want to hear more but know you can't tell everything, plus...how to put into "words", right? When you say "THE SECRET", you mean...?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Sounds deep Rebel, glad there were some "lighter" moments along with it. Yes, want to hear more but know you can't tell everything, plus...how to put into "words", right? When you say "THE SECRET", you mean...?

Certain "Words of WISDOM" are "channeled down" (like a "download" on a "PC") to writers, Holy Men of WISDOM, etc.). "THE SECRET is just ONE thing" is an example... NOT the book/movie on the Law of Attraction; LOL! JUST ONE THING is KEY here; just focus on ONE thing at a time... to completion; ONE step, ONE "Victory"... CLOSURE! STOP "multi-tasking"! MORE! The GOLDEN RULE! From Buddha... "Mind it is... which gives to things... their ESSENCE", From Paul in the NT... "Transform your LIFE, by the RENEWAL of your Mind(s)". The SERENITY PRAYER, is my "fave". Law of Attraction DOES work & is GOOD; LIFE AFFIRMATIONS by like-minded ppl.

Last edited:

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great "Words of Wisdom" Rebel, thank you...:icon_thumright: Yes, "ONE" is key alright! After all there is only ONE in the end. All your quote references are great. We've got to take care because "thoughts" are things/energy, that affect us.

So, waiting for more for more "Food for thought"....;)

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Great "Words of Wisdom" Rebel, thank you...:icon_thumright: Yes, "ONE" is key alright! After all there is only ONE in the end. All your quote references are great. We've got to take care because "thoughts" are things/energy, that affect us.

So, waiting for more for more "Food for thought"....;)

"From" Rev. Dr. Robert H. Schuller (deceased... RIP); "REMEMBER EIGHT 2 letter(s) words... IT is UP to ME... if it is to BE!" MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
TONITE! TV show (regular) on TNT... PROOF (of NDE & AFTER-LIFE); 10 pm EST. A doctor is trying to "understand", just BEFUDDLED! BEST I have seen, YET! DON'T MISS IT!

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
TONITE! TV show (regular) on TNT... PROOF (of NDE & AFTER-LIFE); 10 pm EST. A doctor is trying to "understand", just BEFUDDLED! BEST I have seen, YET! DON'T MISS IT!

First two shows were good; THIS one had a story about two vets from Korea "conflict" with SAME "experience", sorta like re-incarnation; which I DO NOT believe in... YET! I "sense" memories as an American Indian, Rebel soldier (CSA Scout), and "Anti-A. Hitler" German Officer... shot in lower left back, where I have a BIRTH-MARK. Hmmm...

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Back again...lightening storm messed up Modem for a few days. Yes...I did see your post to watch the "PROOF" show, so saw it & was good....thanks for that Rebel. I usually don't watch "fiction/drama" TV, but this was an exception.

Very interesting what you said about your "memories" & the fact you Don't believe in the R word. Maybe you could expand on this & why you feel as you do? I've also "experienced" things that would point in that "R" direction. Perhaps, since we are "ONE" in Reality it's possible to "experience" other lives by "connecting" with that vibration? But as we've said before, it doesn't really matter if you believe in "R", as the LIFE that is NOW is what's important anyway....but it is interesting.

Speaking of "TV" shows, ever seen "The Haunting of..." series with Kim Russo?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Back again...lightening storm messed up Modem for a few days. Yes...I did see your post to watch the "PROOF" show, so saw it & was good....thanks for that Rebel. I usually don't watch "fiction/drama" TV, but this was an exception.

Very interesting what you said about your "memories" & the fact you Don't believe in the R word. Maybe you could expand on this & why you feel as you do? I've also "experienced" things that would point in that "R" direction. Perhaps, since we are "ONE" in Reality it's possible to "experience" other lives by "connecting" with that vibration? But as we've said before, it doesn't really matter if you believe in "R", as the LIFE that is NOW is what's important anyway....but it is interesting.

"R word"...? LOL! Never seen KR "TV" show. In terms of "memories"... PROBABLY DNA connected; causing "flash-backs" of memories. I am descended from Powhatan/Pocahontas "lines" via Bolling/Bowling families, on my father's mother's side; I am descended from REB/CSA family "lines" from my father's father family; I am descended from German LONG family (name) on my mother's mother side, which MAY explain the pseudo-German (being a German soldier, when playing soldier/Army War Games, as a kid; had a REAL German helmet, toy Luger... CREEPY!). LOL! You ARE correct... LIFE, here & now, with MINDFULNESS, is MORE important; the REST are just "distractions"... ACHTUNG! LOL! I DO knew some REAL German & my grand-mother Long had an OLD Bible printed in German, which I enjoyed looking at and "reading"; MORE Coffee Chats to come; others may join-in; gotta re-fill my TANKARD of Coffee. AUF!

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

Could you clarify your idea of "family vibs" explaining re-incarnation...? My grandmother LONG probably did have LONG-related families fighting for the German Army during WWII; did THAT German soldier KIA against A. Hitler, affect me like a "Tuning Fork"...? Dunno; worthy of more R & I (Research & Investigation), tho. Call it Collateral Families Vibs... LOL!

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"R" word= (Reincarnation)....short & easy. lol The show "The Haunting of..." is good, it's on Saturdays at night, when on. I also have NA in family on several sides, guess when your family has been in America since the 1700's it's fairly common? Interesting what you say about the DNA things Rebel, who knows right...probably at least a bit of that and other things we don't understand yet......sooooo much we don't understand or comprehend.:dontknow: lol

The "family vibs"? Well...it's a lot like the "Collective Consciousness" type of thing. Where we're all connected on the LARGER level, but forgot & can't access it all yet...but, sometimes we can for various reasons. We all are little "Sparks" from the ONE/SOURCE, but just don't all realize it quite yet.

To do with the "DNA" question....a Dr. Ian Stevenson investigated a Burmese boy who had "Japanese" memories, but no Japanese in family history since they were natives in & of Burma. How would something like that fit the "DNA" memories? Or like one of mine, where in the memory I died when about 8 years old and would have left no personal DNA? Through other members of that family? Question, questions...right? ;)

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
"R" word= (Reincarnation)....short & easy. lol The show "The Haunting of..." is good, it's on Saturdays at night, when on. I also have NA in family on several sides, guess when your family has been in America since the 1700's it's fairly common? Interesting what you say about the DNA things Rebel, who knows right...probably at least a bit of that and other things we don't understand yet......sooooo much we don't understand or comprehend.:dontknow: lol

The "family vibs"? Well...it's a lot like the "Collective Consciousness" type of thing. Where we're all connected on the LARGER level, but forgot & can't access it all yet...but, sometimes we can for various reasons. We all are little "Sparks" from the ONE/SOURCE, but just don't all realize it quite yet.

To do with the "DNA" question....a Dr. Ian Stevenson investigated a Burmese boy who had "Japanese" memories, but no Japanese in family history since they were natives in & of Burma. How would something like that fit the "DNA" memories? Or like one of mine, where in the memory I died when about 8 years old and would have left no personal DNA? Through other members of that family? Question, questions...right? ;)

Yeah, I know of Dr. S.; met him at UVA... have one of his books, & read some other books/articles by him. ALL I can think is the German soldier KIA against A. Hitler, returned to "Spirit World", then chose a LONG-related family to incarnate into. INTERESTING... I am half-deaf (Rh-neg, yellow-jaundiced baby)... was hearing loss REALLY a "blast-injury" in the attempt against A. Hitler...? WOW! GREAT area for R & I! I DO have several books on that "plot"... gotta find 'em. Meanwhile, "google" WWII Resistance: Operation Valkyrie - The "JULY PLOT" to Assassinate Hitler... this IS JULY! CREEPY!

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Following THAT... MY Basic Premise is that we ALL are SPIRIT BEINGS (Some SPIRITUAL), having HUMAN experiences; GOOD, BAD, UGLY. Trying to "link" that up with Dr. Carl Jung's COLLECTIVE UNconscious (Jungian Psychology/Esoteric Cosmology/Metaphysics).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread