Near Death Experiences?

Chisos

Aug 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks everybody, I haven't told very many people about that and I do feel better about doing what I did. She was my granny and she was also my buddy. I still miss her and I will never forget how great she was.

DANGLANGLEY

Hope you realize that more than likely she will come to meet you when your time comes. So you will probably see her again.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
She WILL be there; "D" WILL see her again... in her "spiritual"/immaterial body; MAYBE, with other kin & friends, who have "passed/traveled on". I think THIS is what happened to my dad, before he died; Grandpa (Dad's Dad... YOD - 1965) encourged Dad that he (Dad) COULD get out (of the physical body... like a snake shedding skin). We (family) was told that Dad was trying to get off the toilet or something; he just collasped, body crumbling to the floor & died, 2004 (older brother's report). Sounds about correct; no more "spirit" support, and yer GONE! We are spiritual beings having a HUMAN EXPERIENCE... temptations (good or bad), the LIMITED 5 senses, with the 6th "sense" giving us a "clue" as to what the WORLD OF LIGHT is like. HA!

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
SOME don't, tho...

Thresholds=limits of function. Once crossed science or self says this is where you throw in the towel,fight is over.
Lack of pulse or proper brain activity enough?.
Not all who yo yo,d recall event.
When are you dead?. When you don,t come back?.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Thresholds=limits of function. Once crossed science or self says this is where you throw in the towel,fight is over.
Lack of pulse or proper brain activity enough?.
Not all who yo yo,d recall event.
When are you dead?. When you don,t come back?.

Medical Science indicate "FLAT LINE" as "dead" (NO brain waves); NO pulse/heart beat, NO breathing; MAIN thing is FLAT LINE. THAT is the COMPLETE "DEATH" of the PHYSICAL, material body (brain included)... BUT! There is CLINICAL Death, in which there WAS no BODY heart-beat unless SHOCKED "back", NO body breathing BUT! With a "trache"/ventilator breathing for "you"... you will, until breathing on "your own". I was CLINICALLY dead, shocked back, breathing on ventilator in "locked-state" coma for 2 1/2 months; In ALE, I was known as the "Incomplete" (not completely "dead"). NO limits to SPIRITUAL/Immaterial body in the WORLD OF LIGHT. There is no death... only TRANSFORMATION. I DO NOT like living in this material world; just have to cope with it, and get out in the "dream world". I have copies of some of my medical records (there were THREE folders) & I saw my brain-waves (copies), but didn't copy 'em (DANG!); they were THETA waves, which indicate paranormal activity. HA!

Last edited:
K

Kentucky Kache

Medical Science indicate "FLAT LINE" as "dead" (NO brain waves); NO pulse/heart beat, NO breathing; MAIN thing is FLAT LINE. THAT is the COMPLETE "DEATH" of the PHYSICAL, material body (brain included)... BUT! There is CLINICAL Death, in which there WAS no BODY heart-beat unless SHOCKED "back", NO body breathing BUT! With a "trache"/ventilator breathing for "you"... you will, until breathing on "your own". I was CLINICALLY dead, shocked back, breathing on ventilator in "locked-state" coma for 2 1/2 months; In ALE, I was known as the "Incomplete" (not completely "dead"). NO limits to SPIRITUAL/Immaterial body in the WORLD OF LIGHT. There is no death... only TRANSFORMATION. I DO NOT like living in this material world; just have to cope with it, and get out in the "dream world". I have copies of some of my medical records (there were THREE folders) & I saw my brain-waves (copies), but didn't copy 'em (DANG!); they were THETA waves, which indicate paranormal activity. HA!

:icon_thumright:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"I saw my brain-waves (copies), but didn't copy 'em (DANG!); they were THETA waves, which indicate paranormal activity. HA!"

Rebel, so are you saying your head is haunted? :tongue3:

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is important stuff so wanted to bump it back up. I've really enjoyed hearing about your NDE Rebel & others as well, thank you for sharing. Do you have anything to say about those of us who've had "NDE-like experiences"? These would be what some might call "mystical" (almost hate to call it that), where we were no where near dying, but had encounters with the "Light" that were life-changers and sound so much like NDE's. Maybe, a new post should be started, don't know how many would have something to say on it or not. Well, thanks again for this very worth while thread. :)

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
This is important stuff so wanted to bump it back up. I've really enjoyed hearing about your NDE Rebel & others as well, thank you for sharing. Do you have anything to say about those of us who've had "NDE-like experiences"? These would be what some might call "mystical" (almost hate to call it that), where we were no where near dying, but had encounters with the "Light" that were life-changers and sound so much like NDE's. Maybe, a new post should be started, don't know how many would have something to say on it or not. Well, thanks again for this very worth while thread. :)

TY, CK! It IS important... there are several things to consider; NDE (Near Death Experience); ALE (After Life Experience), OoBE (Out of Body Experience), RV (Remote Viewing). NDE is when a person almost died, when NO memory of meeting deceased family & friends. ALE is when a person DOES "interact" with deceased family & friends in the "next" dimension (may be also known as "Heaven"). OoBE is "localized" "spirit" body released from HUMAN body, with SILVER CORD attached to human body. RE (Remote Viewing) is TRAINED OoBE (MIND) sent out into Time/Space "for a MISSION"; MIND returns back to report to HUMAN "sources" what is VIEWED, so action can be taken by HUMAN "sources". TWO factors from HUMAN "standpoint": There are BRAIN WAVES activities going on in the brain during NDE, ALE, OoBE, & RV... AND! The SILVER CORD is STILL attached to HUMAN BODY, so "return" is POSSIBLE. RV was done by US ARMY INTELLIGENCE (Operation STAR-GATE), in the early-mid 70's... taken over later by the CIA, I think. My ALE during my 2 1/2 "locked-in-state" COMA (HUMAN BODY), with the MIND (AKA I/M C... "I/ME" Consciousness) "ranging about" in the World-of-LIGHT, was ALSO with the SILVER CORD attached... I was Clinically Dead. REALITY is that there is NO "death"... "we" are merely transformed into BEINGS (BALLS) of Light (I/M C); I came "back" into Human body, when nephew put BEATLES music into head-phones on my head (gotta be a ears-Brain connection... COULD use ear buds); I was "into" Beatles, and HE (being "psychic") me that I "told" him to do it. It was like "zeroing in" to a radar broadcast... And YES! Mystical Experiences (ME) are like that... do R & I (Research & Investigation), FIRST! It is known as ECSTATIC VISIONS.

Last edited:

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Rebel....nice to hear from you and thanks for the very interesting post about your ALE, love hearing about such things. My grandmother had a OoBE while being operated on, said she watched it from above while it was happening. And my mom had many OoBE's during her life, she had some pretty serious illnesses as a child so maybe that accounts for hers, but neither had a ALE like you. You are very well read on these topics, but of course more importantly, you have first hand knowledge & that's what counts. I have read up on the things you mentioned, I did this "after" my own experience, for better understanding because it was so beyond words & anything I knew about. And was so happy to find that others shared in what I went through...so since then, when I hear about anyone's "weird" (I say that fondly) happenings, it really holds interest for me. Have you heard about "pre-birth memories"? This was one of my first experiences, I've always remembered "before" I was born....but, only while in utero, not before that. I grew up talking about this to my family but think they thought it was "kid" stuff. Well, it's getting late & getting sleepy here, so thanks again for sharing with me...later kat :)

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Hi Rebel....nice to hear from you and thanks for the very interesting post about your ALE, love hearing about such things. My grandmother had a OoBE while being operated on, said she watched it from above while it was happening. And my mom had many OoBE's during her life, she had some pretty serious illnesses as a child so maybe that accounts for hers, but neither had a ALE like you. You are very well read on these topics, but of course more importantly, you have first hand knowledge & that's what counts. I have read up on the things you mentioned, I did this "after" my own experience, for better understanding because it was so beyond words & anything I knew about. And was so happy to find that others shared in what I went through...so since then, when I hear about anyone's "weird" (I say that fondly) happenings, it really holds interest for me. Have you heard about "pre-birth memories"? This was one of my first experiences, I've always remembered "before" I was born....but, only while in utero, not before that. I grew up talking about this to my family but think they thought it was "kid" stuff. Well, it's getting late & getting sleepy here, so thanks again for sharing with me...later kat :)

I have heard of "pre-birth memories"; have NO experience with such. Carry On, please; "mothers-to-be" need to know...

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK, will tell some, thanks for asking. Well, since I do have this "PBM" (what I'll call it) recall, I of course thought everyone did, but guess not. There are many who do though, so it's not special. I remember how nice it was "in there"...dark, cozy and secure feeling, at least for a while. You're right about it being important for "moms-to-be" to know what's going on. I recall how the "emotions" of the (my) mother as well as those near her affect the baby, for good & bad. I could hear their voices and feel their moods and when it wasn't peaceful, it made me feel bad/ill, so parents should know that the baby is very affected by them before it's even born. I remember that I didn't want to leave, actually didn't want to "go again" and when the time came for my birth I tried to fight it. I felt as if I was being forced out of my safe little cozy space and it was very scary & smothering. Don't recall actually being out afterward...but do have a lot of memories of being a baby & it's not an easy time, very frustrating not being able to control your body & say what you need. I have immense compassion for these little ones. I found out years later, around age 13, that they had to induce my birth, because as my mom said the Dr. told her "this baby doesn't want to come out"...how right he was!
This was basically how it felt being in my mom....but there was more going on in there, a lot more...I somehow knew that I had to "get it right" this time. And all my growing up I knew I had to remember this & not forget it. I didn't remember what exactly I had to "get right", but that it was important. And later, I found out that this experience was a part of the "plan", as all things do happen for a reason and have a purpose, we just might not realize it at the time. For me this was a step that would lead me to the "light"...Rebel, I know you "know" what I mean by "the Light"....but the "Love" was just as, if not more, powerful....our reason for being "down" here, which is to learn to love unconditionally, they said it was the highest thing we can learn here.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
VERY good info! I have read/talked to ppl about similar things... "getting it right" (HUMAN Life "Love & Understanding") is "KEY". Two things of "note"... "reincarnation/KARMA" of EASTERN "Belief/Faiths" AND! Western "Belief/Faiths" of SPIRITS/Children of Higher Power, choosing "Birth Families" to learn the GOOD, BAD, & UGLY of "Earth Life", as HUMAN BEINGS. When I lived in Charlottesville, Va. in the early 80's, I interacted with ppl of MANY different cultures, Faiths, Beliefs... a VERY "learning experience". I have a MINOR in Religion (MAJOR in Psychology); MASTERS in Counseling Psychology... AND! At the University of Virginia (older brother is UVA Grad), I met & talked with Dr. Ian Stevenson, who wrote MANY books on Reincarnation (India - EASTERN "beliefs/Faiths)... I STILL do not believe in Reincarnation (singing Dave Clark 5's "OVER AND A-OVER, AND A-OVER... AGAIN!"). HOWEVER! I DO "get" Spirits/Children of a HIGHER POWER choosing their "Birth Families", to experience HUMAN LIFE; "fave" quote... "WE ARE SPIRITS, HAVING A HUMAN EXPERIENCES". It was your SPIRIT MIND "remembering". "WE" are truthfully Spirit Beings (I/M C... CONDENSED CONSCIOUSNESS, in a HUMAN "FORM"). We DO have a "PURPOSE"; ALL "Spirits" have a "Learning Purpose"...

Last edited:

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Rebel...."You" have good info! :) When I had the PBE (guess I should change that "PBM" to Pre-Birth Experience), and the feeling of not wanting to have to "go again", there was no definite knowledge on my part of "Reincarnation". Years later, when I had the experience with the LIGHT, they (helpers) said that it doesn't matter what "belief" you use along the way, just so long as it gets you to where you need to be, and evidentially ALL will come "Home" (our real home)...it's just a matter of what we call "Time", but that's only for down here, as there really is no "Time" in "Reality". "They" never said the "R" word only that it doesn't matter how long it takes, as we are eternal anyway. I don't know about you, but this experience is very, very, very hard to try to put into words, it degrades it to even try...but you need to. So it's not easy trying to speak about it, but you feel the need to put it "out there", incase it can help in some way & to someone who's ready. So I wouldn't argue either way about Reincarnation, it's not important...it's NOW that's important. Yes, I've always liked "..we are spirits having a human experience", so true! I do know that we don't come into life as "clean slates", we do brings things with us, from "before".
Thanks for sharing your education background, impressive and maybe helpful for having the experiences you've had. Did you write of the "whole" experience somewhere, besides what you posted on this site?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Well, I have been asked to write it all... BUT! TOO much info... AND! I am still going to "NIGHT CLASSES", for "up-dates". The "HELPERS"... I remember them in the WORLD of LIGHT... the ETERNAL NOW... the ACTUALITY. Explaining "it" IS ineffable; we can try & DO (as Yoda said)... HERE & NOW in HUMAN "Form" is MORE important. I live the 8-fold Path of Buddhism; My FAITH is INTER-FAITH. The "clean slate" (aka Tabula Rasa) is an old "concept of understanding", MAINLY for the Human "Form"; our SPIRITS retain all "understandings" (why babies have such "WISE LOOKS" in their eyes; Little Buddhas, they are)... AND! Can ONLY "express" themselves according to "Human BRAIN" development... starting with the PRIMITIVE BRAIN. MORE, later...

BTW, what YOU had/have is PBE/M, AND! It is GOOD! TY, for "sharing"...

Last edited:

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the link, will check it out! Would like to hear about your "Night Classes", sounds familiar, read of others going there. Have you read any of Robert Monroe's books? Or maybe Maurice Buck (his is an old one "C.C."). I like reading others experiences, a lot are like getting "letters from home", while down here at "earth camp". ;) Well Rebel if you decide to write about "it all", let me know, would love to read. The "8-fold path", is a good one! Yes, it's very hard dealing with these material "brains" and heavy bodies, it took me awhile to readjust after coming back from the Light...so limiting having to speak, think & act in a linear way after having your "Freedom", do look forward to going back, but all in good time. Yes would like "MORE" later...:)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread