What's new

Nearly complete concave-based point

Ammonhotep

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2012
Messages
432
Reaction score
242
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Radio Shack Lone Star, baby!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Deleted...........

Deleted.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Man! That is way different than any point in my region. Cool !!
 
Wow! That is an incredible find. Thanks for sharing.
 
That is amazing. I am guessing arrow point right? What workmanship and skill. Nice.
 
If I was you I would think of getting that one fixed. I wouldnt think it could cost much and I have seen some great work done on Artifacts. I am sure somebody in this forum could point you in the rite direction if you wanted to get it repaired. It is truly a great looking Artifact IMO and I have never seen one before till now. Thanks for showing it to us, rock
 
There is a guy on Facebook from Egypt that has a bunch of those and tons of other really fine artifacts he finds in the desert in his area. He has some of those types that are just incredible. I asked him about doing some trading and he said it was illegal to ship any artifacts out of the country so if he was to get it fixed it would have to be someone from his own area.
 
Another Very nice find, Congratulations!
 
Thats a nice piece...:headbang:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom