Nearly two months CRH for silver..

Adamkir

Aug 19, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
And I finally got rosie number 50. Still have a ways on the Mercury's (3) or the Canadian Sailboats (6) but I'm thrilled to have completed a roll of 90% rosie dimes.

I completed the quarters quickly with my solid roll plus 19 in the tray find :-D.

My 40% halfs were nearly as easy with finding 44- 40%ers plus the 3 90%ers in just around $430-$460 in CWR.

My totals stand at.
Mercury's; 3
Rosies; 50
Canadian 80% dimes; 6
Nickels 42-45;13
Quarters; 60 including one 2000' S proof
Halfs 90%; 4
Halfs 40%; 60 including one 70' S proof.

I am thoroughly addicted with 6 bank accounts now. Lol

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120922_011746.png
    ForumRunner_20120922_011746.png
    120.3 KB · Views: 130
  • ForumRunner_20120922_011836.png
    ForumRunner_20120922_011836.png
    102.4 KB · Views: 137
  • ForumRunner_20120922_011858.png
    ForumRunner_20120922_011858.png
    148.8 KB · Views: 121
  • ForumRunner_20120922_011934.png
    ForumRunner_20120922_011934.png
    118.2 KB · Views: 128
Upvote 0

mercury1

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2012
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice to finish a roll, isn't it Adam? It makes sense to have 50 dimes in a roll but with the wear you find on dimes the coin tubes will usually hold more then 50. I've been filling them up with an extra 2 or 3 dimes so they don't rattle around. Makes the tubes nicer to handle but complicates counting. Anyway, congrats on the Rosie milestone. HH

OP
OP
A

Adamkir

Aug 19, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes its great feeling thats for sure. I'll also have to syop at my LCS to see if they have any holders?

Also I wondered if there is a certain forum etiquette on this forum? I feel like I've broken it somehow.. Other than a couple post I receive each time I feel that my post get ignored for something. It bothers me and i really want to know wth I did to pis ppl off? What can I change.? Should I not share results?

Last edited:

Gilmore Happy

Banned
Jul 19, 2011
PHOENIX, ARIZONA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No Adam you didnt do anything wrong. It's just called the FNG theory. Your the friggin new guy and it it takes some people some time to get use to seeing your posts. It happened with me too, and alot of people. After awhile, after we get to know you and recognize your posts more, many more will comment im sure. In the beginning, I would post everything you find to show your work ethic!

Dont feel bad, Ive been on for a year and I posted my finds of 8 Walkers, 2 Bens and a 40% found in one roll....I got 3 responses! lmao. So it happens. Pics help bc we love to look at them, but I know the veterans rarely post pics anymore, including myself. Hang in there! Oh and awesome finds for 2 months. Hard works pays.

Weaselbrott

Aug 12, 2012
Eastern Seaboard
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter- Quick Silver (I know, I am a novice, give me a break! :P)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your score is so sweet, I think I need a shot of insulin! Good job, Adam! Don't worry, you are loved :3some: by the CRH crew! Keep up the stacking!

Swade2K

Aug 4, 2012
Adamkir said:
Yes its great feeling thats for sure. I'll also have to syop at my LCS to see if they have any holders?

Also I wondered if there is a certain forum etiquette on this forum? I feel like I've broken it somehow.. Other than a couple post I receive each time I feel that my post get ignored for something. It bothers me and i really want to know wth I did to pis ppl off? What can I change.? Should I not share results?

It's all good brah! Congrats! My CRH dreams are coming true this year as well! I'm halfway to my 50 Roosies and a teller at my bank saved a 64 for me yesterday. I got them silver snipers working for me now!

OP
OP
A

Adamkir

Aug 19, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks fellas. I guess your right about people getting to know you on a forum. You see I guess I'm just used to being top dog on the WWII collectables forum I was a member of for nearly 12 years.. Lol

GlenDronach

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks fellas. I guess your right about people getting to know you on a forum. You see I guess I'm just used to being top dog on the WWII collectables forum I was a member of for nearly 12 years.. Lol

Welcome!

I'm a history teacher and World War II was what got me into history. I have a growing collection- just picked up an AAF dress jacket with gold bullion patches recently I am looking to learn more about.

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea that first roosie roll takes forever to get, took me a lot longer than 2 months! 40% rolls on the other hand are easy to stack up

OP
OP
A

Adamkir

Aug 19, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
accordselux said:
Welcome!

I'm a history teacher and World War II was what got me into history. I have a growing collection- just picked up an AAF dress jacket with gold bullion patches recently I am looking to learn more about.
Yeah I haven't added to mine in a while but I have a decent sized collection of America and German militaria. A lot of helmets, medals, pictures, etc... My favorite stuff is the stuff linked to the actual people who were there.. Just that militaria don't sell well with a falling dollar.. Grrrrr. :-\

Thanks for the compliments fellas. :-)

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread