What's new

necklace or bracelet, not sure SOLVED...watch chain

postalgriff

Silver Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2008
Messages
2,801
Reaction score
1,093
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
found this last night at an old farm house from the 1870's. it's not marked other than the BOB, but seems too big for a bracelet and too small for a necklace, any ideas? the drawing on the bottom is from 1874 and I put a red X where I found it. thanks, Griff
 

Attachments

  • 7-27 chain2.webp
    7-27 chain2.webp
    14.7 KB · Views: 221
  • 7-27 chain.webp
    7-27 chain.webp
    18.8 KB · Views: 210
  • 7-27bob.webp
    7-27bob.webp
    22.9 KB · Views: 217
  • 7-27 draper map.webp
    7-27 draper map.webp
    20.7 KB · Views: 210
  • 7-27chain.webp
    7-27chain.webp
    54.5 KB · Views: 209
  • 7-27 draper map.webp
    7-27 draper map.webp
    20.7 KB · Views: 225
  • 7-27bob.webp
    7-27bob.webp
    22.9 KB · Views: 212
  • 7-27 chain.webp
    7-27 chain.webp
    18.8 KB · Views: 212
  • 7-27 chain2.webp
    7-27 chain2.webp
    14.7 KB · Views: 213
Re: necklace or bracelet, not sure

Pocket watch chain maybe??

Here is one similar on sale at Ruby Lane.
 

Attachments

  • Picture 14.webp
    Picture 14.webp
    102.8 KB · Views: 202
Upvote 0
Re: necklace or bracelet, not sure

creskol said:
Pocket watch chain maybe??

Here is one similar on sale at Ruby Lane.
Creskol may be right because I have a pocket watch chain and the end looks like that. I dont know if I can find it. Good ID.
 
Upvote 0
Re: necklace or bracelet, not sure

creskol said:
Pocket watch chain maybe??

Here is one similar on sale at Ruby Lane.

nice work, thank you I believe you are correct.
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom