What's new

Need a little advise

bula

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2008
Messages
606
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
southern utah
Detector(s) used
White MXT
I live in a rather small town where there are 2 main banks & 3 credit unions. I believe that all of them get there coins from Lumas. My question is if they all get their coins from the same place am I going to get the same coins back after I dump or will I get a variety of new ones?
 
Upvote 0
you need to dump out of town, ask them who their supplier is
 
Do what I do take a dump run to next Fed district and make it a road trip on way home, I do this and get Silver every time though at times it is not much but it is a neat way to dump.
 
I think that all of the Banks around my town all get there coins from Vegas. so I would have to drive 250 miles to get away from them.
 
In theory, yes, but in that the supplier for your bank also get their coins from other towns. So maby you would get a few back if its a small company but if it's like a brinks box it's unlikely. :icon_thumright:
 
You never know what will be mixed. I got some of my marked coins back in a box that had 31 kennedys in it! :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom