plymouthian12
Silver Member
- Joined
- Mar 26, 2010
- Messages
- 2,706
- Reaction score
- 7,236
- Golden Thread
- 2
- Location
- massachusetts
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 2
- Detector(s) used
- DFX, EXcalibur, Dual Field, CTX3030
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I did don't remember getting one from youOh wait... your one of the ones who has denied my friendship requests.
Wasn't intentionalNo sweat... it wasn't just one request over the 6 years i have been here.
The "regulars" here on Tnet are all on my list... I disregard comments and posts from those who are regulars and have repeatedly denied a friendship request multiple times.
Therefore I don't waste my time.. which is valuable to at least myself in the instance of replying here.
My logic behind this is...
IF i have been ignored... for whatever reason... then I should return the favor.
AND... perhaps the person who I have tried to "befriend" does not like me or my posts... again... therefore why should I help or reply.
This is the thinking behind this.
Wasn't intentional
Mine would be intentional as I reject them all, reminds me of facebook that I hate.No sweat... it wasn't just one request over the 6 years i have been here.
The "regulars" here on Tnet are all on my list... I disregard comments and posts from those who are regulars and have repeatedly denied a friendship request multiple times.
Therefore I don't waste my time.. which is valuable to at least myself in the instance of replying here.
My logic behind this is...
IF i have been ignored... for whatever reason... then I should return the favor.
AND... perhaps the person who I have tried to "befriend" does not like me or my posts... again... therefore why should I help or reply.
This is the thinking behind this.

Mine would be intentional as I reject them all, reminds me of facebook that I hate.

looks like a turtle shell
I just knew it would it would set you off... thanks for the fun! I’ll send a (re)friend request shortly. 
I believe that is a piece of costume jewelry of some sort.
Almost has a shoe clip look to it.