What's new

Need a new machine

Ammocan

Tenderfoot
Joined
May 9, 2023
Messages
5
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
New to the forum but beepin' since 1985 in Florida. Had an original Sovereign since 1990's-ish. Finally gave up the ghost. Preordered a Manticore but waiting 3 months +. Looking at the Nokta Legend, a lot less $$ and in stock. Help?!?
 
oops, guess I shouldn't have posted those questions in this thread, sorry.
 
New to the forum...in Florida...Looking at the Nokta Legend...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum: Florida for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.
Whatever you finally decide on - please consider buying one from one of
tn_02.gif
's Supporting Vendors.
 
Welcome! The Manticore is in high demand and we are still working off a wait list. The Legend is a great value and is in stock. Feel free to give me a shout if I can help!

Wayne

www.metaldetectingstuff.com
 
Unfortunate that the big box stores got all the manticores while the dealers just get a trickle supply...

All I can say is if I were in your shoes, I'd wait it out on the manticore, or look at Deus 2. The 2d screen on the manticore intrigues me. I never considered moving on from my etrac with the nox, but both these machines have caught my interest for sure.

Sorry I'm not much help. Hopefully someone can provide more insight. Welcome to T-net!!
 
Welcome !
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom