What's new

need a roll of lp4 cent unfinished state building

olepossum

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2008
Messages
939
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Location
st. joseph missouri
Detector(s) used
old school whites cion master 6/db and dfx 300 ace 250
looking for a roll of lp4 cents mint doesnt matter that is the last roll i need i have lp 1,2,3 and the 2010 shielded cent thanks if anyone has a roll they wish to part with.

olepossum
 
Upvote 0
The state building is LP3. the capitol is LP4. You want the capitol one, right?

I had some of these, but threw them back after a while. Bummer. I'd gladly send them to you if I had them, but they are gone. If I get more rolls, I"ll get you know.
 
I find very few of LP4's around here. Lots of the others though including the new shield.
 
let me take a second look at the pennies and i will ge back with you thanks. i statred my daughter in the coinroll and detecting hobbie she has me by 3 coins and 1 roll need to catch up with her
 
i believe it is the one with the building is under construction
 
olepossum said:
i believe it is the one with the building is under construction

then that is the unfinished capitol building in Washington DC. Not the state building. FYI

:-)

That's the one you need to ask for. The washington DC one.
 
ok thank you so which lp is it
 
The one with the building under construction is LP4. The one with Lincoln standing in front of a building is LP3.

I have actually never seen an LP4 cent in circulation around here. Does anyone know if they are rarer, or is it just my location?
 
olepossum,
For a time last year up here the silver dried up. So I switched to cents and was hitting them hard. I was looking for wheats in the wild to fill up my collection.
I'd get solid boxes of the 2009 in NFString wrappers. Frustrating to me cause all I wanted was the wheats to fill holes in my collection.
I sold-off some, layed back a couple of solid boxes, and kept several rolls worth along with the boxes.
I just checked and I have a loose roll of LP4. They are just getting old in a closet. It would be no problem for me to mail you a roll. I'm sure what I hold is "P" Mints.
PM me with your contact info/mailing address. When I can get to the post office I'll get them in the mail to you.
Steve
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom