What's new

need an opinion

lampare

Tenderfoot
Joined
Sep 25, 2005
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
West Warwick Rhode Island
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Draw II
I have an opportunity to clean out a shed that has not been opened since 1958 only problem is I have to move and get rid of about 3tons of firewood in front of it owner says there is a dual rear wheel tractor inside flywheel start and a few old bicycles is it worth the labour?? :help: :dontknow:
 
Oh hell yes. You may come up empty but some of those old bike go for big bucks!
 
The firewood alone is valuable and marketable . The rest is bonus .
 
truckinbutch said:
The firewood alone is valuable and marketable . The rest is bonus .
[/quote\

Yes sir. Clean that shed out and let us know.
 
Sure it is. You will never know what is inside till you look. Old oil cans and license plates go for $$$. Watch out for Big Hairy Spiders.
 
You never know what you'll find in barns...


http://jalopnik.com/260775/greatest-barn-find-evar-1938-bugatti-type-57c-atalante-coupe

http://www.intuh.net/barnfinds/index.htm


or even lakes ... !!

http://www.coachbuild.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=150&Itemid=1


allante.webp​
 
I am starting to clean out shed this weeek I will keep everyone posted. thanks for your input .
 
Bring a camera and post pics if anything cool is uncovered.
 
I think it may be worth it. The way I see it you have 2 options.

1- Collect the firewood and sell it. (That is pure profit) :icon_thumleft:
2- If you are too lazy to collect the wood, use a controlled burn and torch it so long as you have the fire away from any free standing structures. :hello2: (Fire, fire) :laughing7:

I would also bring a detector along. I am sure that barn floor is dirt and I bet there many be a few good coins there too. Anyway you look at it you will come out ahead..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom