What's new

Need button ID

diggummup

Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2004
Messages
17,871
Reaction score
10,149
Golden Thread
0
Location
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can anyone id this button? Only about a half inch in diameter. The script letters seem to be overlapping each other. I can only make out a C in the background, then maybe A H or a N or a W or all three.
 

Attachments

  • 100_0916.webp
    100_0916.webp
    105.1 KB · Views: 181
  • 100_0917.webp
    100_0917.webp
    110.1 KB · Views: 168

Attachments

  • button conductor with entangled letters.webp
    button conductor with entangled letters.webp
    13.3 KB · Views: 127
Upvote 0
Its from some railroad supposedly but I cant make out the letters. I see the C and an R and a W.
 
Upvote 0
Waterbury will often reproduce a 100 year old button design. Maybe RailWay with one R.
 
Upvote 0
Maybe something Central Rail Way.
 
Upvote 0
No0w if I could only find out what happened to after I took the photo of it other other night. :icon_scratch: :dontknow:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom