archmjr
Full Member
- Joined
- Jan 24, 2005
- Messages
- 111
- Reaction score
- 14
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Northwestern PA
- Detector(s) used
- Fisher 1270X/Whites 6000 & 5900 Di Pro SL/CZ-6a, White's Spectrum, White's DFX, Fisher F75, 2 Big Bud Pros (Red Housing), Nokta FORS Core. That is 10 Machines. I let other Vets use them.
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Help!
All of my rod and the housing mount are completely worn out and no longer function. It goes to show you what I think of this machine. I need to find a place to get a used or new rod system at a decent price. Will I have to call Fisher?
Arch
I am thinking of a CZ 3 also now.
All of my rod and the housing mount are completely worn out and no longer function. It goes to show you what I think of this machine. I need to find a place to get a used or new rod system at a decent price. Will I have to call Fisher?
Arch
I am thinking of a CZ 3 also now.







