BiggieRobs
Greenie
- Joined
- Aug 12, 2011
- Messages
- 19
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Louisville, KY
- Detector(s) used
- Bounty Hunter - Quick Silver
- #1
Thread Owner
Hey, my name is Rob and I'm from Louisville, KY. I'm new to detecting and I found this on my second search in my back yard. 1st search was to just test the unit out 'Bounty Hunter- Quick Silver...don't have a lot of $
. I went out yesterday and bug a few holes from a few good beeps. About 5 inches down I find this object along with a few nails that look to be horse shoe nails from before there were cars(ill post a pic of those later also. I think it may be something that has to do with horses or something. It looks to be cast from a mold and is brass or copper due to the greenish patina on it and i struck it with the shovel when digging the hole so there is a shinny spot that looks like brass or copper. Any help would be much appreciated.
P.S. sorry about the quality. they are from my phone.
. I went out yesterday and bug a few holes from a few good beeps. About 5 inches down I find this object along with a few nails that look to be horse shoe nails from before there were cars(ill post a pic of those later also. I think it may be something that has to do with horses or something. It looks to be cast from a mold and is brass or copper due to the greenish patina on it and i struck it with the shovel when digging the hole so there is a shinny spot that looks like brass or copper. Any help would be much appreciated. P.S. sorry about the quality. they are from my phone.







