What's new

Need help identifying old tokens

treasurehound

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2008
Messages
1,501
Reaction score
376
Golden Thread
1
Location
Morristown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 4500,
Minelab Equinox 800,
Garrett AT GOLD with NEL coil,
Garrett Sea Hunter
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I have these tokens that I need identified. They were found in a small town in where fairs have been held since the 1800's. The tokens have an old eagle emblem on the front and the initials RWM. Some of the locals think that they are from the carnivals or perhaps the circus from the 1930's. I would appreciate any info on them.
 

Attachments

  • Dsc00310.webp
    Dsc00310.webp
    17.2 KB · Views: 419
  • Dsc00314.webp
    Dsc00314.webp
    22.7 KB · Views: 344
  • Dsc00313.webp
    Dsc00313.webp
    30.9 KB · Views: 319
They are modern general purpose tokens used at carnivals, arcade and amusement. I cant remember what RWM stands for but I have found a ton of them. They are still in use today but may have been used in the 50's because I found one 6 feet deep in a ditch with 50's-60's coins.
 

Attachments

  • token general purpose image217.webp
    token general purpose image217.webp
    4.8 KB · Views: 914
  • token general purpose #0446.webp
    token general purpose #0446.webp
    5.3 KB · Views: 920
  • token general purpose image217.webp
    token general purpose image217.webp
    4.8 KB · Views: 926
  • token general purpose #0446.webp
    token general purpose #0446.webp
    5.3 KB · Views: 1,002
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom