So comical you guys. I mean really the gem and mineral jokes are hard-edged fun no doubt. Where this stuff is found, gold also exists in most places. Along with silver and platinum. To pretend like you know our amazing earths geological history without flaw would be idiocracy. Fact is nothing on this planet should ever be accepted as ordinary or usual. We literally have no clue as to what changes it's gone, doesn't always have to make sense. I found these pieces days ago. Figured old pottery, been sitting on my front porch whole time. As you can see, it's clearly "triple 7s" on a max bet in my world. What's even cooler is I'm 100% sure these broke off of something very large and i just so happened to find them on the surface after some extensive dirt work to level some land. As I start my journey today, I can't but wonder if maybe one of you showed more passion and was more helpful, if you couldn't be jumping for joy yourself. I pay it forward, I hook my circle up constantly. Bet you wish you would've been more receptive. Well dig this "ecotistical" a-holes. Pics gleaming are with flash on, happened every angle like that.
View attachment 1673432View attachment 1673433View attachment 1673434
View attachment 1673435